Retired #33: Mark Williams

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: 13. Mark Williams

Can't download Photoshop, so here's a cheap Paint imitation.

508d693012.jpg

Re: 13. Mark Williams

Will upload a pic later today. Best body i could find was Jetta unless anyone else can think of someone better?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Re: 33. Mark Williams

Had a good chortle whilst reading through the Bomber magazine and when interviewing the new arrivals to the club Mark answered:

Best Goal: Against Essendon in the pelting rain.

Smart arse.:thumbsu:

Lighter Williams regains focus
http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/lighter-williams-regains-focus-20101023-16yor.html
General manager of football operations Paul Hamilton yesterday said Williams, 27, was in ''super condition''. ''He has dropped more than six kilos. He has got himself in really good shape,'' Hamilton said.
http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/lighter-williams-regains-focus-20101023-16yor.html

If he's a surprise packet in 2011 it could add a level of improvement in the team that supporters probably aren't expecting. Hopefully it proves to be good news, and not that Williams is the new Mercuri. Still hearing that he has been putting in is far better than hearing that he has not been putting in.

Cheers for the link. The ongoing knee is a worry but he showed in that game vs the blues how valuable he can be. Definate best 22 when fully fit.

One thing interesting that i noticed in yesterdays Bendigo game was his team mates cherry picking his leads and marking in front of him.

I can not find a spot in the side for him and i am not sure where he fits in at all but it is hard to find form or keep your head up when team mates are playing "me" footy and cutting in.

It happened 7 times that i counted and each time the player marking ended in a worse spot or angle. If they had of stayed out there was no doubt Williams would have taken 6 or so marks and probably kicked 4 goals.

Hard to find form when you team mates are giving you the pineapple .......

Remove this Banner Ad

Back