Club History Past Swans vision

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 29, 2007
Lake Oval
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
SMFC. PMFC,OAFC
There is a facebook page I've discovered called VFL/AFL 20th Century history photos and video memories.
It mainly has stuff from 77 for us and there is some great stuff from South home games at the Lake Oval
That year was very wet and we made the finals for only the 2nd time in 32 years, before getting destroyed by Richmond in the Elimination final at VFL Park.
For those new Swans , it might be worth a look at some of our past players that you might have only heard of.

Anyone had a look. I know miggs has because it's on a swans group facebook page. Would love any feedback, or thoughts.
I have and think it's brilliant because I certainly didn't know much about the Sth Melb history. Am not very technical and it is easy to navigate.

There is a facebook page I've discovered called VFL/AFL 20th Century history photos and video memories.
It mainly has stuff from 77 for us and there is some great stuff from South home games at the Lake Oval
That year was very wet and we made the finals for only the 2nd time in 32 years, before getting destroyed by Richmond in the Elimination final at VFL Park.
For those new Swans , it might be worth a look at some of our past players that you might have only heard of.
Tell me if I'm wrong but my grandma used to always talk about that 77 elim final. Said David Cloke whacked Teasdale behind play early on. Ive got the record of that game in my collection. Sad to see Terry and Neale Daniher both listed as Swans players in it.

Tell me if I'm wrong but my grandma used to always talk about that 77 elim final. Said David Cloke whacked Teasdale behind play early on. Ive got the record of that game in my collection. Sad to see Terry and Neale Daniher both listed as Swans players in it.
Merv Keane got Teaser.

I cried all afternoon that day. Dad took my 3 older sisters and not me. I was six.

I still get into him about it.

a-hole.

Anyone had a look. I know miggs has because it's on a swans group facebook page. Would love any feedback, or thoughts.
Yeh, I did. Some great video and pics Bedford. Is this your page? If so very good all round.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't have Facebook but I just went and had a good look... If I did have Facebook I know I'd just be stuck in there everyday for hours on end. Brilliant page. Good find bedford. Cheers for posting it mate. :thumbsu:

PS - How bout that shot of Eddie & Sam RE: Footy show? Sam looks like he had more wrinkles back then and Eddie was heavier than he is now haha.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back