Roast Pathetic-Game over

woopedazz

Premiership Player
Aug 29, 2010
AFL Club
Adelaide
Because someone calling someone else a "bald-headed campaigner" should be lauded instead?

Green maggot/ump is a w***er/campaigner/others are all okay in my book. But calling someone bald is taking things a bit far.

Because someone calling someone else a "bald-headed campaigner" should be lauded instead?

Green maggot/ump is a ******/campaigner/others are all okay in my book. But calling someone bald is taking things a bit far.

So calling someone a campaigner is fine but calling them bald, which is a fact, is not?

Strange

Squiba

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 17, 2015
AFL Club
Adelaide
Jesus, it's an emotive game, give people some room to breath, honestly.

I'm not one to hurl abuse at people at the footy myself but I understand people having a crack in the face of visibly poor umpiring. It isn't like he discriminated against it vilified the guy... there needs to be some leniency when it comes to sport.

Dixie Normous

Premiership Player
May 13, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
20190608_194044.jpg

Apparently the perp is the guy in the right hand bottom photo (far left - note he is bald). Good to see Mark LoGiudice next to him though

CrowBloke

Solum stulti se excusant!
May 14, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
West Adelaide
Ridiculous. That's on the lower end of the scale when it comes to umpire abuse which is as Aussie as a lamb chop on a barbie.
That umpire needs to toughen up, or get another job. If they start throwing people out for such nonsense they'll be ejecting most of the crowd.
SECURITY should have asked: "Which one of you bald-headed flogs called this bald-headed flog a bald-headed flog?" ;)

He deserves every bit of abuse that comes his way.

He's a cheat and a pathetic excuse for an umpire.

secondary

Club Legend
Feb 27, 2011
nondescript
AFL Club
Adelaide
It's where a general bit of banter becomes a personal insult. I think umpires do a terrible job most of the time, but I reckon if he didn't throw the word 'bald' in there, he probably would have been fine.
Remember, he's out there doing his job.
You don't walk into Macca's and yell overweight jokes at the cashier. And if you did, you're a bloody idiot anyway.

Back