Remove this Banner Ad

Nov 8, 2007
Eating Out.
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
fear us
Well, well, well

I happenchanced to review the AFLM top 100 players for meters gained today while feverishly fapping over T. Mitchell’s Bradmanesque season, when I noted the conspicuous absence of Patrick “saviour’ Cripps.

With the top 100 cutting off at an average of 334 meters I wondered loudly where Patrick might register given his whopping 29 possessions per game?

To my shock the lad was registering a lowly 236 meters or infinitesimally small 8m per disposal! Yes, dear disappointed reader, for perspective if the spanka was to kick from the goal square line he would fall a full meter short...

8m per possession, clearly the biggest crab in the game!

637D452B-A808-4CD7-9A44-5915F4889B8B.jpeg

Also number 1 for frees indicating elite flog status.

Well, well, well

I happenchanced to review the AFLM top 100 players for meters gained today while feverishly fapping over T. Mitchell’s Bradmanesque season, when I noted the conspicuous absence of Patrick “saviour’ Cripps.

With the top 100 cutting off at an average of 334 meters I wondered loudly where Patrick might register given his whopping 29 possessions per game?

To my shock the lad was registering a lowly 236 meters or infinitesimally small 8m per disposal! Yes, dear disappointed reader, for perspective if the spanka was to kick from the goal square line he would fall a full meter short...

View attachment 532275

Fancy you picking on carlton.
Pick on somebody your own size.
Like geelong port crows or freo.

OP should embrace unsociable players having to do the time when they do the crime...and stop posting another Howe - eller.

Maybe a better thread would hve been cast your vote on which player will be the first to break Cripps jaw -again ?

4th post reserved until I find evidence that Tom Mitchell is the bigger crab...
Puh..lease...

Almost doubles him for meters gained!

Mighty Mitch handballs further than ole 8 meter can kick!

Puh..lease...

Almost doubles him for meters gained!

Mighty Mitch handballs further than ole 8 meter can kick!

And strangely still not even half of the impact.

Mitchell is the reverse Cyrill.

Two Mitchell possessions are worth less than one possession by any other player.

And strangely still not even half of the impact.

Mitchell is the reverse Cyrill.

Two Mitchell possessions are worth less than one possession by any other player.
Huge impact Cripps has. Led him team to a massive 1 win this season

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Clangefield levels of disposal efficiency as well!

How in blazes do you miss a target only 8 meters away?
Pushing himself too hard for those extra 2 meters and shanking it.

Well, well, well

View attachment 532275

4th post reserved until I find evidence that Tom Mitchell is the bigger crab...
Shut the **** up DHs

Both of these brilliant crabs are holding up my supercuck side :(

6 weeks If you count last weeks bye

artworks-000211612030-xx4qi4-t500x500.jpg

Well, well, well

View attachment 532275

Its okay, Carlton dont need to have any goal kickers it seems the AFL have provided them, with the umpires delivering a staggering 30% of the clubs goals for the year, was this part of Fitzparricks retirement package?

Cripps is the Sandilands of midfielders; tall and one dimensional.

He's only rated coz he a peanut in the turd that is Carlton's list.

Can’t run either, evidenced by average 0.2 bounces per game :thumbsdown:

If he’s not running with the ball and only fumbling it forward 8 meters to a missed target, what the **** is he doing out there?

Surprised Bolts is playing him tbh.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back