Patrick “8 meter” Crabs!

Remove this Banner Ad

That’s it

I’m gunna peeping tom you for the rest of the season you data revealing flogstrasorearse!

Given the inevitability of AFL-Z and its advocacy of crab-like footy, I think we need a crab fight between Patrick Cripps and Tom Mitchell to find out who is indeed the best crab going around. :cool:

Aie9iid.jpg

Can’t run either, evidenced by average 0.2 bounces per game :thumbsdown:

If he’s not running with the ball and only fumbling it forward 8 meters to a missed target, what the **** is he doing out there?

Surprised Bolts is playing him tbh.
Playing him every week is probably the reason why they have won only 1 game. Carlton's version of Will Langford

Packedlunch

lolololololololol - idjot.

Nice demonstration yesterday of what happens when a gun player racks up a high possession game.

And how different it is to when a stat whore does.

Look at you clammy handed, rampant jizzers sliding off your seat with captain 8 meters recording his best game for the year ....against shittrucks Gold Coast.

Barely matched Tommy “Brownlow” Mitchell’s weekly output :rolleyes:

Look at you clammy handed, rampant jizzers sliding off your seat with captain 8 meters recording his best game for the year ....against shittrucks Gold Coast.

Barely matched Tommy “Brownlow” Mitchell’s weekly output :rolleyes:
It saddens me to read you posting ad hominem type attacks when you are confronted with the reality of your idjocy. It is ok everyone gets it wrong sometimes and no doubt Clarkson can look to top up his midfield with a huge offer for Cripps in 2021....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It saddens me to read you posting ad hominem type attacks when you are confronted with the reality of your idjocy. It is ok everyone gets it wrong sometimes and no doubt Clarkson can look to top up his midfield with a huge offer for Cripps in 2021....
Still boasting an average of 8 meters!

31A85BEE-BCEA-4850-9611-D9067FF4692F.jpeg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back