Certified Legendary Thread Patrick Cripps and Ah Chee

Remove this Banner Ad

No you're not. You haven't done one bit of research into it and you know that nobody else will either, because it proves nothing. Then, when no evidence turns up (because nobody's looking), you can claim that you won that argument, even though it would prove nothing either way.
You got me there. I haven't been in the archives and I don't expect anyone else has either.

I have been explicitly watching for this in the 5 games I've seen since and genuinely open to find that counter example while fully aware that not finding it means little.

That said, in your memory of how the game is played, do you think it is common or uncommon for players to approach a non marking contest like this?

I would argue that Landscapers probably have the dirtiest profession....
My plumber friend says he is only sometimes covered in s**t. Then I show him sash's posts and he is full of sympathy for what I have to put up with on the job.

The AFL / media got their result.
Cripps plays to keep the blues faith up and a jammed mcg for the viewers.
Can’t tell me it’s not rigged!
Barry Hall to play in a gf after it was deemed he was in play 100mtrs off the ball after gut punching a st kilda bloke is another that was very similar in tribunal set up

The AFL tried to have him rubbed out for two weeks.

Barry Hall to play in a gf after it was deemed he was in play 100mtrs off the ball after gut punching a st kilda bloke is another that was very similar in tribunal set up
Would have been jam packed regardless I reckon.

Never change, BigFooty…

“Provide me this specific information I desire, by scouring 2,000 posts in this thread!”

“Why should I?”

“Because if not I will make you sit on your liar’s chair, wearing a crown of s**t, as Trent Reznor hath foretold in songs of yore!”

“Oh ok, FFS, well I’ve done that so here are 8 perfectly good examples of what you’re demanding”.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Never change, BigFooty…

“Provide me this specific information I desire, by scouring 2,000 posts in this thread!”

“Why should I?”

“Because if not I will make you sit on your liar’s chair, wearing a crown of s**t, as Trent Reznor hath foretold in songs of yore!”

“Oh ok, FFS, well I’ve done that so here are 8 perfectly good examples of what you’re demanding”.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
Couldn't even link to the posts? 🤷‍♂️🙄

Couldn't even link to the posts?

Life comes at you fast.

Unfortunately the posts don’t come in Audiobook format either, so you’re just going to have to read them your ******* self. Or ask someone politely to read them for you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As much as Collingwood getting up is bad for the Lions, because I reckon we’ll get steamrolled by Richmond, I’m not that mad about it.

Purely because of the drop kicks in this thread celebrating getting away with straight up concussing an opposition. Knocked out Ah Chee, knocked out of finals in the worst possible way. Good bit of karma for you plebs

Remove this Banner Ad

Back