deanc

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 13, 2014
Waverley
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Tasmania
Oh I see, all the umps are in on it and the only legit accolades in the AFL are the ones Richmung got. Not sure how I could have forgotten about that whole thing again. My bad.
Despite this being Bay 13 the thread is an nonsensical classic troll...!
Kudos to the OP with creating an absurd notion/fantasy of some correlation with a rookie umpire sharing his voting knowledge with a few mates, who then bet on some specific matches featuring players with long odds and stupidly not even bothering to spread bet on a few favourites - and this dumb and dumber operation somehow being related to Patrick Cripps winning the Brownlow medal, which from all reports these clowns didn't even bet on....:rolleyes:

Jul 22, 2013
AFL Club
Carlton
Kudos to the OP with creating an absurd notion/fantasy of some correlation with a rookie umpire sharing his voting knowledge with a few mates, who then bet on some specific matches featuring players with long odds and stupidly not even bothering to spread bet on a few favourites - and this dumb and dumber operation somehow being related to Patrick Cripps winning the Brownlow medal, which from all reports these clowns didn't even bet on....:rolleyes:

A cogent and well stated analysis, free of bias.

I have my doubts that you belong in Bay 13.

Thats right we should straight set the rec.. i mean set the record straight.
Now that's just mean. But also very creative.

When you go for a carltank melt and get a Hawfie melt instead 🤷‍♂️

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
When you go for a carltank melt and get a Hawfie melt instead 🤷‍♂️

The comedy stylings of one zackah everyone, who claims he hates/doesn't watch Sokkah, yet somehow got the red hot favourites and defending champions France in the Bay WC Pool competition

images

We need an investigation into how shenanigans like this happens Chief

The comedy stylings of one zackah everyone, who claims he hates/doesn't watch Sokkah, yet somehow got the red hot favourites and defending champions France in the Bay WC Pool competition

images

We need an investigation into how shenanigans like this happens Chief
Just a :goat: doing :goat: things friend :cool:

Trouto

Premiership Player
Jul 3, 2007
Bunbury
AFL Club
West Coast
Bro, do you even Bay13?

Back