Rumour Busted Patrick Cripps heading home to WA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Geez, Melbourne have a good win and their supporters forget the last 20 years.
Interesting you don't dispute what he said though.

Jul 26, 2007
Darwin
AFL Club
West Coast
Massive news if true, will not come cheap, 2 first rounders to even get a foot in the door, end deal would be something like 2 firsts and a quality player.

2 firsts and a quality player?:huh:

Judd didn't even get that after a Brownlow win and captaining a flag.

Please just think a little bit before posting.........;)

What about you guys !how have you been traveling. ..LOL....LOL..LOL..
We are going alright thanks for asking. Hope you're enjoying the season.

Fadge

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 4, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
I have faith in where we're heading. I don't just listen to what the media "experts" think. Last year we had the worst list in AFL history according to the same people and we didn't finish last.
I love how Carlton supporters are always reaching for the stars...

They're having yet another 'pleasing' year this year, and find themselves 17th on the ladder at the half-way mark of the season

I love how Carlton supporters are always reaching for the stars...

They're having yet another 'pleasing' year this year, and find themselves 17th on the ladder at the half-way mark of the season

We're halfway through a rebuild which has been publicly stated many times by the club.
We don't go out trade for hacks like Mayne and stick them on big money.

May 25, 2006
Beach
AFL Club
Collingwood
We sure have. And Liam Jones for that matter.
We sacked our coach who bought these two into the footy club.

Well done you. All is forgiven.

Pretty hypocritical to point the finger at other clubs mistakes recent mistakes given your own clubs far worse errors only a few years before.

May as well bag out Hawthorn for recruiting O'Meara and Vickery then.....look at Carlton....the Hawks should be like us!!! We're doing it good and stuff and have been doing it good and stuff for nearly one and a half years!!!!

Well done you. All is forgiven.

Pretty hypocritical to point the finger at other clubs mistakes recent mistakes given your own clubs far worse errors only a few years before.

May as well bag out Hawthorn for recruiting O'Meara and Vickery then.....look at Carlton....the Hawks should be like us!!! We're doing it good and stuff and have been doing it good and stuff for nearly one and a half years!!!!

Most of us realise we have made some horrific mistakes at the draft/trade table. You only have to look at 2014 to see what a complete disaster that was for the club. Hence why Shane Rogers was shown the door after that.

As for Hawthorn, I believe they made a mistake trading for JOM. The guy hadn't played footy for two years and a ruptured patella tendon historically has been very tough to come back from.

So you're point is that because Carlton has made mistakes, we can't be critical of other clubs making mistakes also?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back