Patrick Cripps - We all knew this was going to happen.

Remove this Banner Ad

That would be disrespectful. And I would not be surprised if one of them is still stalking me in hope of handing out a perma.

Pretty much all my posts which have been infracted or deleted or if I got threadbanned it was about Carlton.

Not sure why Blues supporting mods are so eager to remove negativity.

Cripps is a big-bodied mid with a spinal concern.
A broke-back mountain, if you will.

I'm pretty sure you are a professional comedian. Your wit is too quick for us Bigfooty folk.

You support the Dogs, are you Julia Gillard? I doubt it, you are too amusing.

Anyone know any professional comedians who are Dogs supporters?

If not Mofra should get into stand up.

Pretty much all my posts which have been infracted or deleted or if I got threadbanned it was about Carlton.

Not sure why Blues supporting mods are so eager to remove negativity.

Spot on. I have been banned from posting my sensible advice on a MB Carlton thread. This is a mystery to me.

Wil Anderson
Russell Gilbert

Any connection between these two and laugh inducing humour is remote. Footscray are enjoying a golden run (fair play to them) but it will be short lived.

Its ironic. Blues posters always seem so eager to give advice.
I had a Carlton supporter offer me some advice at the game last weekend which was both unpleasant and anatomically impossible.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You're talking to a small proportion of the BF population with that one.

During a short and ill advised time on the Carlton board I commented that it appeared that some animals were more equal than others when it came to enforcing board rules. And immediately copped a five pointer for calling my fellow posters animals...
was probably not the reason- they just don't like you

That's as may be. But the core problem is that they're really dumb campaigners, compensating for their entirely justified sense of personal inadequacy by operating in a swirling cesspool populated by like minded idiots.
Have you thought of a username for your second account yet?

I had a Carlton supporter offer me some advice at the game last weekend which was both unpleasant and anatomically impossible.
It was funny watching you try though.
I made you the promise not to post pics, but I’m a bit of a lying campaigner though.

That's as may be. But the core problem is that they're really dumb campaigners, compensating for their entirely justified sense of personal inadequacy by operating in a swirling cesspool populated by like minded idiots.
what was the middle part again?

Now McKay is playing with a shoulder injury. Because apparently learning lessons & avoiding mistakes are not "the Carlton way". :confusedv1:

Now McKay is playing with a shoulder injury. Because apparently learning lessons & avoiding mistakes are not "the Carlton way". :confusedv1:
You blokes let Dermott play with broken ribs and Dipper a punctured lung.

That was in a Grand Final and we're talking about Carlton so the point is moot.

Mate I'd happily let the club recruit Joffa as our little league coach if it resulted in Geelong losing a GF.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back