Rumour Patrick Cripps will go home to WA if Carlton miss the finals in 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Maybe not the offer just on lower pay. He would be offered the most at Carlton, though a team like GC could probably offer him heaps
Reports suggesting Cripps has taken substantially less than what he was offered from rival WA clubs.

But I guess true to this forum Eagles and Freo supporters never wanted him anyway..... 🥸🤣

Reports with no agenda, right?
Agenda is a 2 way street that is not suiting the WA clubs so just stick to the classic “ We didn’t want him anyway “ and/or “ He is cooked “ etc etc.

This thread is hilarious reading really from page 1 ! 🤣

Agenda is a 2 way street that is not suiting the WA clubs so just stick to the classic “ We didn’t want him anyway “ and/or “ He is cooked “ etc etc.

This thread is hilarious reading really from page 1 ! 🤣
You better hope he turns his form around or we know who will have egg on their face

You better hope he turns his form around or we know who will have egg on their face
He has proven form for 5 years now and while having a down season this year by his standards so far I have no issues with him at all.

Funny how everyone drops off someone after a few bad months but totally forget the dominance he has shown for years.

Oh boy, more of these type of responses please.

So to reiterate - despite playing his worst season since his first year, despite Carlton still being rubbish, West Coast and Fremantle offer more than Carlton and still come up short.

Great stuff.

He has proven form for 5 years now and while having a down season this year by his standards so far I have no issues with him at all.

Funny how everyone drops off someone after a few bad months but totally forget the dominance he has shown for years.
Because you pay players on future performances

Oh boy, more of these type of responses please.

So to reiterate - despite playing his worst season since his first year, despite Carlton still being rubbish, West Coast and Fremantle offer more than Carlton and still come up short.

Great stuff.
First of all any report could be false and secondly no report even exists

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seen multiple reports now ;)

Maybe Cripps really does not like Perth?
Maybe Carlton should release the offer and then any other club who gave an offer also release the offer publicly? Without all that information impossible to know the truth

Seen multiple reports now ;)

Maybe Cripps really does not like Perth?
Unless their actual clubs say something publicly which will never happen the head in sand is in full effect.

Maybe Carlton should release the offer and then any other club who gave an offer also release the offer publicly? Without all that information impossible to know the truth
We as a club don’t see offers from other clubs that is up to Cripps management and 2nd half info as he relays it to us.

Take the high offer than the bottom offer and truth is somewhere in between regarding ones own agenda as to what they want to believe.

We as a club don’t see offers from other clubs that is up to Cripps management and 2nd half info as he relays it to us.

Take the high offer than the bottom offer and truth is somewhere in between regarding ones own agenda as to what they want to believe.
Hence why I posted any other club who made an offer put it out there publicly as well as Carlton's offer being made public. You can believe what you want to from the media, but there is a narrative in the information released unless you hear from all sides

What world do you live in where Clubs would be stupid enough to declare the details of any contract - these are private matters - just for starters...

are you for real dude?

where's this imaginary offer from WC ?

from what I have heard he wasn't even on their radar (no more than any other out of contract player)

from what I have heard he wasn't even on their radar (no more than any other out of contract player)
But a random article that doesn't exist mentions that he rejected multiple teams to sign a lower offer for Carlton, or so the Carlton fans are posting in this thread

From what I heard West Coast went hard and came up short.

Edit - I’ll email you a copy of the contract Cripps didn’t sign with the Eagles, surprised you didn’t receive in your membership pack?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back