Rumour Patrick Cripps will go home to WA if Carlton miss the finals in 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

am sure he will go home to WA if Carlton misses the finals. Home to say hi to the family, have some chill time and then get back into training. Ready to front up for pre season at CARLTON for the next 6 years. You beeewwwwwtyyy!

Thank * we weren't interested. Vozzo pissing himself at the suggestion of trading Yep for Cripps and the following comment along the lines of "he's a good player and we usually ask the question of good players coming out of contract" tells you what you need to know in regards to how 'hard' we went at him.

Good player but gee whiz, not what Freo or WCE would be chasing right now unless he declared he was going home.

am sure he will go home to WA if Carlton misses the finals. Home to say hi to the family, have some chill time and then get back into training. Ready to front up for pre season at CARLTON for the next 6 years. You beeewwwwwtyyy!
Lol

He will be turning up to training in a wheel chair by the third year of his deal

Bloke is shot, 6 years for him is a terrible deal for Carlton

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol

He will be turning up to training in a wheel chair by the third year of his deal

Bloke is shot, 6 years for him is a terrible deal for Carlton

1) can you show us your medical degree?
2) can you let us know any injuries etc that lead you to assume this?

1) can you show us your medical degree?
2) can you let us know any injuries etc that lead you to assume this?
Well if he isn't carrying injuries this deal is even worse lol

Not in the b&f top 10 last year and will be in a similar spot again this year. And you guys gave him 6 years?

Well if he isn't carrying injuries this deal is even worse lol

Not in the b&f top 10 last year and will be in a similar spot again this year. And you guys gave him 6 years?

Might want to check your facts mate actually finished 9th with those facts you give you should probably be able to replace Robbo at the Hun

Might want to check your facts mate actually finished 9th with those facts you give you should probably be able to replace Robbo at the Hun
lol

That extra place in the b&f is obviously what got his 6th year thrown on top

Your obviously a Dees supporter so is 7 years for Petracca to long what happens if he gets injuries etc
Petracca was AA last year and will be this year

Cripps has been regressing for the past 18-24 months

Can you see the difference?

No he said that six years was too much for Cripps I don’t I just asked he thought 7 was to much for Petracca
Seriously. As if Petracca is going to be playing at his current level in 3 or 4 years. Melbourne and Petracca know that.
like Cripps’s long contract they are designed to keep the player at the club until the player and the club decide to part company - which often occurs before the end of the designated long term. Bryce Gibbs is but one example. There are others. Hello Collingwood!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back