Patrick Cripps

HurleyHepsHird

Ghost Stories for the End of the World
Oct 2, 2011
Between the Lines
AFL Club
West Coast
This bloke is an absolute freak and deserves every bit of success, when he was interviewed after today's game he is also an absolute gentleman and I hope he stays at the Blues for life.. Such an incredible player to watch.
He was so absolutely dominant in the AFLX when not surrounded by spuds, you got a hint of how good he might be in a decent team.

Put him in a good side and he'd be the best mid since Ablett.

dlb99

Club Legend
Sep 14, 2018
AFL Club
Carlton
The picture of Cripps next to Richo shows how out of the ordinary Cripps is, an absolute monster.

Geary Is GOAT

Premiership Player
May 4, 2016
AFL Club
St Kilda
Having a phenomenal year. The fact we're half way through the season and he's already cracked 100 clearences is unreal. Having a Brownlow standard year but I don't think he's hit the scoreboard enough and Carlton haven't been competitive enough for it to happen. Top ten for sure though.

On Pixel 2 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Aug 11, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Timberwolves, Crystal Palace
Monster preformance. He's had a couple of down games but he was immense today. Had a hand in everything.

One of the best individual games you will see from a player. Brisbane had no Answers for his and Kreuzers dominance today

Sep 22, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Washington Wizards
Needs consistency. A few years of this then he’s beast.
Fyfe has been doing this for years, consistently.
But gee Cripps was another level in the second half today. Willed his team over the line

Needs consistency. A few years of this then he’s beast.
Fyfe has been doing this for years, consistently.
But gee Cripps was another level in the second half today. Willed his team over the line

Cripps has been doing this since 2015

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Back