Patrick Dangerfield cost the crows a premiership

Remove this Banner Ad

How do you know that? Take your Hawthorn biased glasses of you clown. You're flipping s**t for the sake of it.

Making a joke on an internet forum? Well I'll be.

Of course I don't know that, or even believe it (I'm sure Dangerfield wants a premiership morr than anything in football), but if levity is lost on you then perhaps this isn't the place for you.

Reckon some half decent efforts from about 16 blokes woulda made more of a difference than a single guy.

Yeah righto, Hawthorn fan making a 'joke'

That's an amazing talent you have, being able to tell everything about a person by the team they support! You should get a media gig with that.

Exactly. Got to love Port supporters ripping into Adelaide. Absolutely hypocritical calling them chokers. 2001-2003 was the biggest choking episode I've ever seen. Not to mention this years final.

Not to mention their SANFLs side horrendous choke in the grand final - something like 16 or 17 AFL-listed players, losing to Sturt, with 0 AFL-listed players.

I think what happened yesterday was just actually what most people expected to happen across the last couple of years - Adelaide just doesn't have a deep enough midfield and/or suffers from lack of stars there. Crouch brothers get a lot of ball but aren't that incisive with it, and Sloane is great but can be curbed.

Their star power is mainly in the forward line and they can't do much about it without any ball. Plus they're too tall and inflexible when things go against them.

They've been scintillating at times and the best team across the season, but on an off day that's a glaring weakness for me.

Danger would fix up some of that, but it'd be a massive turnaround for one guy to make the difference.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't tell me that the result wouldn't have been different if Dangerfield were in the midfield/forward for the crows. Just think about if Jenkins were replaced by Danger in the forwardline. Danger has been playing one man army for Geelong so insert him into the crows and even the VFL can't stop the crows.

Agree?
nup, tiges pressure destroyed the cats, gws and crows
its a team not an individual game
simple

Rubbish.

Sydney were minor premiers in 2014, were short priced faves to defeat the Hawks, yet lost by fifteen points more than Adelaide.

Don't let your obvious Adelaide prejudice blind your perception of reality and the facts.
Like the way he pre-emptively excused 2007 as well, like that'll work.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back