Patrick Dangerfield or Scott Pendlebury?

Who is better?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

The better player will be Dangerfield but it's a weird one, a bit like Sam Mitchell, if you could choose between Dangerfield or Pendlebury and both are in their prime, I'm taking Pendlebury. Not as brilliant and doesn't kick goals but his impact to the team was quite profound.
In what season did pendlebury have an impact on the team that was like dangerfields 2016 and 2017?

In what season did pendlebury have an impact on the team that was like dangerfields 2016 and 2017?

Just think Pendlebury's been a bit more consistent and has always been the superior user of the ball. Makes all the right choices and has delivered in big games more often than what Dangerfield has.
No doubt Danger's 2016-2017 years were off the chart.

Just think Pendlebury's been a bit more consistent and has always been the superior user of the ball. Makes all the right choices and has delivered in big games more often than what Dangerfield has.
No doubt Danger's 2016-2017 years were off the chart.

Pendles biggest draw back is he isn't a momentum changing player.

Danger is much like Buckley was or Martin/petracca, their ability to throw the team on the back and swing the game back in their teams favour off their own backs.

Pendles is a champion and extremely consistent but imo not able to impact a game against the flow like those type of players level.

Pendles has Swan covered no question.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Swan at his best had Pendles covered. Pendles has the longevity. Like all the really great mids Swanny was a goal kicking danger something Pendles has never really done.

I would probably take Pendles, Just so reliable, you know what youre gonna get every week

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back