Player Watch Patrick Lipinski

Remove this Banner Ad

Mahama

Team Captain
Dec 28, 2003
Canberra
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Absolute bargain for you lot, sad we lost him.

Was going through his stats to see if there's a measurable way to show how damaging he is by foot. His disposal efficiency being 2nd in the league among midfielders this year is one thing obviously.

For a more Collingwood-related reference though: in 2019, when he last had an extended run in the midfield, he managed a goal assist for every 2.8 inside 50s. The only midfielder in the league who got anywhere near that this year was Pendles :oops:

Was going through his stats to see if there's a measurable way to show how damaging he is by foot. His disposal efficiency being 2nd in the league among midfielders this year is one thing obviously.

For a more Collingwood-related reference though: in 2019, when he last had an extended run in the midfield, he managed a goal assist for every 2.8 inside 50s. The only midfielder in the league who got anywhere near that this year was Pendles :oops:
What I did notice in his stats that really stood out to me, was he is elite for disposal % and kicking efficiency. THIS I like.

For those who may be wondering...
The Mod team believe a welcome thread should only be started when there's an official tweet from the AFL or Collingwood.
TD has been aware of this for some time and given we've made him abide by it, it's only fair others do too.

PS: I had a bit of a hiccup with it and TD's likes dropped off.
Please feel free to go back and give him your love again if you feel so inclined.

FYI: Gone Critical jathanas Maggie5
PPS: To those who feel inclined to jump in and beat TD to it. I get that you have the right to do it, but is there any chance you can just leave it to TD?
It’s become a bit of a tradition around here.

His name triggers Monica in my mind too.
And what does the thought of Monica trigger?
1633925553628.jpeg

Horaceg

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 29, 2014
Sydney
AFL Club
Collingwood

You can come on here and quote as many stats as you like, music to my ears.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kappa

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 7, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Interesting that we were pushed off pick 58 with so much time left in the trade week, does this mean we have more business to get through?

Collingwood 4 eternity

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 16, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Welcome Lippa

I say, hey (hey), you (you)
Get off of my cloud
Hey (hey), you (you)
Get off of my cloud
Hey (hey), you (you)