Player Watch Patrick Lipinski

Remove this Banner Ad

I think we will get a solid contribution from Lipinski, I am a little grounded on where he will end up but he has shown he is capable at AFL level.

There is upside IMHO but how much, that's the question.

I think it has been an astute pick up. Hopefully there is some real stiff competition coming through.

Interesting to see Lippa had 27 disposals against us in round 1. No wonder we got interested in him.....

We where intrested in him last Trade Period

Beveridge seems like he is real hard work.

I think he is a very good coach. Anyone who can win 7 straight sudden death finals must be able to instil a heck of alot of believe in his group.

All coaches have players who fall out of favour. Sometimes its just a case of them not being best for the balance of a team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Liked his press conference. They asked him about the feelings with his roommates Tim English and Aaron Naughton

"I'll try recruit Tim and Aaron over to Collingwood over the next few years"

lol

Our biggest recruit, 100%

Has had the most social media coverage, now a press conference.

So it may have been the deal that got done 2nd, but make no mistake, he was our main one.

Actually I was more Excited about Kreuger as Love his Potential and is a Power Forward we need. No Gurantee to make it but he gets me Excited.

Linpinki is a Great Get still though

Actually I was more Excited about Kreuger as Love his Potential and is a Power Forward we need. No Gurantee to make it but he gets me Excited.

Linpinki is a Great Get still though
I'm not talking about a personal pov, but more of a club one. Just seems he is our biggest target, given all the media coverage.
Both are good needs. We have done well.

Cookbook on how to attain the 2022 Brownlow Medallist

Step 1: Acquire high profile player who plays in midfield and sign him to large contract (Sacrifice Player - Treloar).
Step 2: Botch salary cap so bad that Sacrifice Player's trade value is 0.
Step 3: Conduct firesale and sell Sacrifice Player at a bargain price that the Bulldogs cannot refuse.
Step 4: Sacrifice Player to take Future Brownlow Medallists position in the midfield. Future Brownlow Medallist relegated to VFL.
Step 5: Contact Future Brownlow Medallist and mention there is a free spot in the midfield.
Step 6: Future Brownlow Medallist requests trade.

...and the rest as they say is history.

OMG you mean this is Eddie's parting gift to us?

Cookbook on how to attain the 2022 Brownlow Medallist

Step 1: Acquire high profile player who plays in midfield and sign him to large contract (Sacrifice Player - Treloar).
Step 2: Botch salary cap so bad that Sacrifice Player's trade value is 0.
Step 3: Conduct firesale and sell Sacrifice Player at a bargain price that the Bulldogs cannot refuse.
Step 4: Sacrifice Player to take Future Brownlow Medallists position in the midfield. Future Brownlow Medallist relegated to VFL.
Step 5: Contact Future Brownlow Medallist and mention there is a free spot in the midfield.
Step 6: Future Brownlow Medallist requests trade.

...and the rest as they say is history.

...or to put it another way:

1634012597061.jpeg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back