Player Watch Patrick Parnell - Contract Extension To End of 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Parnell on Darling or Kennedy

FUHXmHUakAAG3s0
I still remember Bickley playing Brodie Martin on Vickery. A Callum Chambers Club membership was earned that day.

This is every AFC senior player nightmare for Brown.
Giving a young bloke a go in their 'spot'
Parnell is one of the most exiting players coming through, can get the ball and use it through the midfield. Good luck to the kid, MSD ripper
I'm confident he will go well, especially if it's going to be wet.

Great to see him get a chance this week. Was sure they would bring Jones back in to replace Brown, so very happy they went this way.

Good luck to young Patty this week, hope he has a ripper and they are forced to keep him in there for at least another week.

This is every AFC senior player nightmare for Brown.
Giving a young bloke a go in their 'spot'
Parnell is one of the most exiting players coming through, can get the ball and use it through the midfield. Good luck to the kid, MSD ripper
I'm confident he will go well, especially if it's going to be wet.
Nah, Brown will be sleeping very soundly knowing that no matter how well Parnell goes, he still has seniority. He's been here long enough to know how selection works.

Is Parnell even taking Brown's spot? Didn't think he was a lockdown defender?
I'd bring Jones in to play the lockdown role, but I suspect they will shunt Hamill deeper into defence instead.

I know nothing about this guy other than the fact he looks like a junior high school student.
From all reports, he is a good kick and can carry the ball. I hope he plays well, cos...we need a bloke who can carry AND kick the darn ball!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know nothing about this guy other than the fact he looks like a junior high school student.
From all reports, he is a good kick and can carry the ball. I hope he plays well, cos...we need a bloke who can carry AND kick the darn ball!
Saw some highlights today and he looks to have a good kick, some speed so can carry the ball plus he looks like he can read the play. Will be interesting to see how he goes.

Have they found all the pieces of him yet?

Poor lad got split in half with that hit.

Was not a bad debut from him though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back