Pugsley

TheBrownDog
May 19, 2014
Earth
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
At least we have some speed and dare with Patty and Nank coming through .

We simply need to prioritise developing our young core , clear dead wood and target a few A Grade 24-25 yr olds in areas of need over the next couple of seasons and we should be set for a sustained run at finals from 2024 onwards .

Is Nicks the man to deliver success , there are more doubts than definites but judge him at some stage in 2023 .

Time to be a coach and not a mate.

bigman

Club Legend
Mar 29, 2004
All Parts
AFL Club
Adelaide
Patty played some terrific football against south particularly in the first and fourth quarters.

He is different player to what we have in the side currently. He is quick and evasive. He can quickly turn defence into attack. He is an excellent ball user and a very good decision maker

If I was the coach he would be in my team this week. We need better ball users in our side and better decision makers. We need to add more pace
To our side. The weekend exposed this weakness significantly

Cap

Premium Gold
Jul 27, 2004
Las Vegas
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood
Patty played some terrific football against south particularly in the first and fourth quarters.

He is different player to what we have in the side currently. He is quick and evasive. He can quickly turn defence into attack. He is an excellent ball user and a very good decision maker

If I was the coach he would be in my team this week. We need better ball users in our side and better decision makers. We need to add more pace
To our side. The weekend exposed this weakness significantly
Where would you play him?

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad