Patriots/Aryan Nation members murder Perth man in front of family

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I want to know from Kidd Vicious' is does the whole white knight mangina thing actually work on women?

Or just the types that hang out with those AIDS Skrillex and Carl the Cuck flogs?

Listen, tell a few gags, hold a conversation, be willing to show vulnerability, present the image of someone that generally gives a s**t about there life, let them indulge in and then reassure them of the folly of there body insecurities....whilst still being alpha enough to make them think you would take a bat to anyone's head if they ever went the grope on them....gonna be fighting them off with a stick hoss.

Don't need to walk around with a mangina when you have a penis.
Ha dude. Are we comparing relationships?

'Majority Christian country' not 'Christian country'.

Big difference in what those two labels mean. And I used it as an example as to why culture and cultural practices are the real issue concerning fgm, more than religion (though as I stated, they often get tied up into religious practice, like male circumcision does within Judaism)

Point stands.

All this talk about FGM is probably getting the Imam's excited

All this talk about FGM is probably getting the Imam's excited

Jewish mohel's literally suck baby penis'.

For a job.

Figure that one out.

Ancient cultural practices tied up with modern day religion doesn't seem to be a good thing on the whole.

Here's an interesting way to fight the Far Right. Wonder if it can work here?

http://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-news-from-elsewhere-36311487

A Finnish woman has trademarked the name of a controversial right-wing group and plans to use it on glittery clothing in what she says is a protest against racism.

The anti-immigrant Soldiers of Odin group has drawn criticism for its unofficial street patrols, but in February it was officially registered as an organisation in Finland.

Now, Riikka Yrttiaho has registered the name Soldiers of Odin as a trademark for use on clothing, and she's planning to turn the group's current black-clad, Viking-inspired image on its head. "There'll be no lack of unicorns and glitter," she tells the Yle public broadcaster.

While the trademark has been approved by the Finnish Patent and Registration Office, the period for filing objections is not yet over, Yle notes.

Ms Yrttiaho, a former Left Alliance party official, says she and her friends clubbed together to pay the application fee. "We decided that a name can be used for good or bad," she says in the Ilta-Sanomat paper. "If they can register a racist street patrol in Finland, what can stop us registering something harmless and a bit more amusing... We want to spread the message of love and acceptance..."

Did you manage to complete your Masters without succumbing to the urge to kill...errrr...the non-whites?

Nah I'm not like that because I don't read from the Koran. Met plenty of Sri Lankans and Indians and West Indians and they have there religious s**t down pat....especially those Rastafarians.

Anyway stop making me sound like a c*** :) I'm dumb on a lot of s**t but I am very well read on the topic of Islam because I think it is so important and will most definitely be the end of mankind at some stage. And the worst part it is being given a helping hand for what reason I think none of us really knows but our kids will be the one to deal with the worst of it.

Its a s**t time coming up for the world and there will be civil wars and maybe nukes and sorry for being a realist and the bringer of bad news but then again I am just a kooky racist...what would I know. Lets just sweep it under the carpet that's way easier and besides its not something you bring up with your mates on a friday night is it....cos that's forbidden.

Agreed. Another reason why were better off without it.

This is something most people agree on. Barbaric cultural practices, whether religious or not, have no place in secular society.

And our laws reflect that, its just a matter of making sure they're enforced.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Here's an interesting way to fight the Far Right. Wonder if it can work here?

Somebody did this with United Patriots Front in Australia too.

Not the glitter and tshirts and stuff. Just registered their name as a business before they had got around to it.

Then they went around to the wrong guys house and filmed themselves looking angry at his front door. Then a bunch of patriots started vandalising his house.

Then it turned out the guy was disabled and lived with his brother's family, and their kids had been getting harassed. Also the guy didn't do it.

Anyway stop making me sound like a c*** :)
I'm dumb on a lot of s**t but I am very well read on the topic of Islam because I think it is so important and will most definitely be the end of mankind at some stage. And the worst part it is being given a helping hand for what reason I think none of us really knows but our kids will be the one to deal with the worst of it.

Its a s**t time coming up for the world and there will be civil wars and maybe nukes and sorry for being a realist and the bringer of bad news but then again I am just a kooky racist...what would I know. Lets just sweep it under the carpet that's way easier and besides its not something you bring up with your mates on a friday night is it....cos that's forbidden.

You really don't require assistance with that.

This is something most people agree on. Barbaric cultural practices, whether religious or not, have no place in secular society.

And our laws reflect that, its just a matter of making sure they're enforced.

The Jewish practice certainly started from the Pentateuch not sure about Islam, still a valid point you made though it is a mix of both.

You really don't require assistance with that.

Haha right on cue. I could have predicted that in fact I did.

Give us a link to an article that says the US is responsible for "terror" attacks due to US policy...and please don't link me to the CAIR terrorist organisation that is designed to deceive is infidels.

Have you read about the Kalergi Plan and how Merkel is a proud recipient of the award by any chance Procrastinator?

The Jewish practice certainly started from the Pentateuch not sure about Islam, still a valid point you made though it is a mix of both.

Don't know what that is. thought it had something to do with a covenant and the Torah, but that's probably just the religious justification.

Anyway as a sleeping bag carrier, it means my soul can never be one with my people. Though I'm not jewish so I don't know if it still applies.

Kooky.

Haha right on cue. I could have predicted that in fact I did.

Give us a link to an article that says the US is responsible for "terror" attacks due to US policy...and please don't link me to the CAIR terrorist organisation that is designed to deceive is infidels.

Have you read about the Kalergi Plan and how Merkel is a proud recipient of the award by any chance Procrastinator?

So that poor bloke in Perth. Murdered right in front of his family by a bunch of right-wing Aryan Patriot nutters hey?

Don't stray too far off topic with your fanatical obsession.....Will you.

Don't know what that is. thought it had something to do with a covenant and the Torah, but that's probably just the religious justification.

Anyway as a sleeping bag carrier, it means my soul can never be one with my people. Though I'm not jewish so I don't know if it still applies.

Kooky.

Yeah it's just another term for the Torah, same thing. It was during the exodus when it began if the texts are to be believed anyway. About the time God revealed he was against Shellfish and Pork for reasons still yet unknown, guess he wasn't a fan of crackling which was about the time we should have realised not to trust the swine intolerant maniac.

So that poor bloke in Perth. Murdered right in front of his family by a bunch of right-wing Aryan Patriot nutters hey?

Don't stray too far off topic with your fanatical obsession.....Will you.

The Kalergi Plan is not off topic. It is indicative of what the ruling elite (Bill Clinton has also been a winner make of that what you will) are planning for white civilisation which unfortunately for you and me means Australia as well.

I have not made this up...it is not a conspiracy theory.....it is simply reality when you consider that Angela Merkel is a proud recipient of the award and surprise surprise she has since opened up Germany to the invasion of muslim men in the prime of there fighting life into the country. The Kalergi Plan was an EU invention so make of that will you will as well. This is very relevant for Australia and is also very scary.

Search Kalergi Plan and Angela Merkel and see the traitor of her German people shaking hands with these despicable people of the EU

The Kalergi Plan is not off topic. It is indicative of what the ruling elite (Bill Clinton has also been a winner make of that what you will) are planning for white civilisation which unfortunately for you and me means Australia as well.

I have not made this up...it is not a conspiracy theory.....it is simply reality when you consider that Angela Merkel is a proud recipient of the award and surprise surprise she has since opened up Germany to the invasion of muslim men in the prime of there fighting life into the country. The Kalergi Plan was an EU invention so make of that will you will as well. This is very relevant for Australia and is also very scary.

Search Kalergi Plan and Angela Merkel and see the traitor of her German people shaking hands with these despicable people of the EU
Looked it up; it was described as...
The Illuminati Jewish Plan for European Genocide

Looked it up; it was described as...

Exactly.

Keep reading if you want proof of the forced islamification of Europe (using muslims as the tool).

Don't think Australia aren't part of the plan in fact how could you when the plan has been in motion for decades.

Exactly.

Keep reading if you want proof of the forced islamification of Europe (using muslims as the tool).

Don't think Australia aren't part of the plan in fact how could you when the plan has been in motion for decades.
You think there is a Jewish plot to flood the West with non-whites in order to commit racial genocide against whites?

You think there is a Jewish plot to flood the West with non-whites in order to commit racial genocide against whites?

Yes the Kalergi Plan, Angela Merkel, Tony Blair, resettlement of muslims (the most destructive race) into Europe, forced diversity. Why dont they resettle muslims refugees into the UAE?

Don't call me a crazy conspiracy theorist (even though you will) but of course its true. Merkel is a proud recipient of this award....read a description about the award. SHES A PROUD RECIPIENT

You couldn't make it up if you tried.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back