Paul Chapman Injury

Remove this Banner Ad

so definately not season over or anything?
we will be fine without him next week - carlton will be an easy win with half our team, but it would be nice to have him against north

saw him down at the cattery y'day - hobbling around on his crutchers. will only miss the week - thank god we have the bye this week.

9 day break after Carlton game. No need to rush him back at this time of year. I wouldn't want to take a fired up Carlton with Fevola back easily. Fev has a lot to make up for. However I think we just have to many runners for them to match up on.

Jack-Packenham said:
9 day break after Carlton game. No need to rush him back at this time of year. I wouldn't want to take a fired up Carlton with Fevola back easily. Fev has a lot to make up for. However I think we just have to many runners for them to match up on.
I think that I will be taking carlton easily mate. I can afford to do such as I don't play for geelong - I am sure the players won't be treating it as a bye like myself. mate, we should ********** all over the blues. they are a pretty ordinary unit even with fev. can you not see that from the w'end?? also - what is this 'fired up carlton' stuff as if geelong won't be fired up as well?? we haven't see a big geelong win since round 1 this year however I am very confident that we will see one again on friday night.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back