Paul Connors

Remove this Banner Ad

"I've got nothing but admiration for North Melbourne Football Club that's for sure , Cameron Joyce, the head of football, is an emerging leader is doing a great job at the roos, that's for sure" - Paul Conners
Yeah a Great Job at lining your Pockets Conners so you finally afford that visit to the Dentist. :stern look

"I've got nothing but admiration for North Melbourne Football Club that's for sure , Cameron Joyce, the head of football, is an emerging leader is doing a great job at the roos, that's for sure" - Paul Conners

* him,

I don't agree with most of the posts in here.

Player managers play a huge role in all of it.

It isn't a coincidence, if the Kelly deal goes south.....

I can see it now.

Paul Connors, alongside fellow Connors Sports Agents Robbie D’Orazio and Cam Joyce, are fronting the cameras to announce what was behind Josh Kelly’s move to Hawthorn.

Emerging leader and doing a great job is code for the blokes out of his depth and is a gimp when it comes to negotiations.
Nothing but pawns.

I’ll ask the question. Am I the only one alarmed that we brought Gubby in on a 3 month contract, as we seemed to be poor negotiators in 2017, who then used his good friend in our senior coach as the selling point for acquiring players. This evidently undermined to the industry that our head of football was indeed a poor negotiator, hence the reasoning for the recruitment.
And without as much fanfare as when he arrived, upped and left to St.Kilda, leaving both our GM and senior coach red faced and in limbo over what exactly what went wrong.

Absolute farce down at the club.

Emerging leader and doing a great job is code for the blokes out of his depth and is a gimp when it comes to negotiations.
Nothing but pawns.

I’ll ask the question. Am I the only one alarmed that we brought Gubby in on a 3 month contract, as we seemed to be poor negotiators in 2017, who then used his good friend in our senior coach as the selling point for acquiring players. This evidently undermined to the industry that our head of football was indeed a poor negotiator, hence the reasoning for the recruitment.
And without as much fanfare as when he arrived, upped and left to St.Kilda, leaving both our GM and senior coach red faced and in limbo over what exactly what went wrong.

Absolute farce down at the club.
Gubby's had a good start at St Kilda. Shiel straight to *.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Am I the only one alarmed that we brought Gubby in on a 3 month contract

It's the admin equivalent of Gubby touring our facilities.

Paul Connors is g.

He does what's best for his client and you have to respect that.

He plays the game better than we do and we have to fix that without looking like amateurs.

WERD!

Gubby's had a good start at St Kilda. Shiel straight to *.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
Reminds me of Ricky Nixon rocking up on the first day of trade week last year as a 'gun for hire'
What nonsense
Id love to know how much Gubby was paid