Solved Paul Denyer - Frankston Serial Murders

Remove this Banner Ad

Jane Doe

Club Legend
Sep 16, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Just reading a book on the Frankston Murders of the early 90's. What a piece of work Paul Denyer is. Amazed he only got 30 years. Should have got life. One of the reasons he committed his crimes was because he hated women. I find it ironic that he now wants to become one.

Jun 27, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, SSC Napoli, ESH
Just reading a book on the Frankston Murders of the early 90's. What a piece of work Paul Denyer is. Amazed he only got 30 years. Should have got life. One of the reasons he committed his crimes was because he hated women. I find it ironic that he now wants to become one.
Been plenty of docos about him.

Yep, should've got life with no parole but I'd imagine the justice system were lenient on him because he confessed his crimes. He will be eligible for parole in under 10 years time I'd imagine as the crimes were in the early-mid 90s IIRC.

Wonder if he's been rehabilitated? He was pretty young at the time too, only early 20s I think.

Premiership Player
Mar 29, 2010
Victoria
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Manchester United
Yep, should've got life with no parole but I'd imagine the justice system were lenient on him because he confessed his crimes. He will be eligible for parole in under 10 years time I'd imagine as the crimes were in the early-mid 90s IIRC.
That just sent a chill down my spine.

Jun 27, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, SSC Napoli, ESH
That just sent a chill down my spine.
Yeah, if he gets out around his parole time then he will only be in his mid-late 50s

Can only hope he is not like that Steven James Hunter who murdered that poor Bacchus Marsh girl (an old school mate of mine was close to her) after he was released on parole only 9 days beforehand or something, 20 odd years after he murdered another young woman in the mid-late 80s.

Can only hope if Denyer gets out then he is rehabilitated and of no risk to the community, particularly females.

Donkey Chop

Cancelled
Jun 27, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
They let Peter Dupas out about 3 times. Nothing the parole board does would surprise me.

True. Terrible. There'd be preditors out now that will no doubt offend again. Useless lowlife scum just waiting for a chance. It sucks they don't put these weak pricks with the proper crooks, parole would be a non issue.

Don't get me started on the injustice with the system & parole boards. For example, a youngish bloke who might be a bit of a * up, but not a bad person, generally speaking of course. Goes in for a few minor crimes & a couple of priors ends up somewhere like Barwon. Next thing he gets caught up in some s**t, does something he shouldn't and his sentence gets extended. Bang, we have a career criminal.

Then we have the pedos all tucked up nicely at Sale, most of them too weak to look someone in the eye. Of course the behaviour is better. They're on a good thing and they know it. So the parole hearing comes around for Uncle Fester, and there's nothing but good behaviour.
Stamped/rehabilitated

This is making me angry just typing it.

Denyer's crimes were more well known by the general public, making him a bit of a headline. It's messed up if you really think about the possibility that the parole board is influenced by politics, but I think there's people that through their crimes caught more publicity. I think Denyer is in that bracket.

Apr 18, 2005
AFL Club
Melbourne
The leniency in this country is sickening. How anyone can reoffend after being incarcerated is beyond me. There should just be zero leniency with no opportunity to parole them or release them. Dupas, Price, Denyer to name a few. It's the best thing to putting a rope around their neck.

These cowards play the mental health issue, or the insanity card, you know what? They probably do have mental health issues, but that just isn't an excuse, especially not for a reoffender. Who is monitoring these people? Where are the alarm bells?

There have been too many incidents where people have committed repeated crimes whilst on parole or even when released. Any violent crime towards another person, anything serious with the intention of grievous bodily harm should mean you get locked up straight away. No bail. No parole. Nothing. And depending on your history, reasoning, and severity of the crime, determines how long you get.

Hojuman

조수미 사랑해요
May 20, 2012
Seoul
AFL Club
North Melbourne

For those interested this p.o.s. is hoping to leave his cell in the near future. I'll post the website here where you can sign an e-petition on the vic.govt.website.to make sure he / she never does

Thanks 👍

( just go to view and sign e-petitions )

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dec 11, 2019
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Chewton Tigers

For those interested this p.o.s. is hoping to leave his cell in the near future. I'll post the website here where you can sign an e-petition on the vic.govt.website.to make sure he / she never does

Thanks 👍

( just go to view and sign e-petitions )

Signed. Denyer is dangerous and will always remain so. He should die in prison for what he did.

Jan 11, 2009
melb
AFL Club
Essendon
Casefile Presents has a new series 'Searching for Sarah MacDiarmid' with Vikki Petraitis narrating and it does a pretty good job of suggesting she was one of Paul Denyer's murders.

I think you can only get it here on Spotify.

Denyer was ruled out, heard ep 1 and sound good, if she was saying this its bit uninformed IMO. Doesn't fit Denyers MO either, he has never taken or buried a body with the other 3, and he confessed to all 3 previous murders also.

austcrime

Debutant
Oct 22, 2021
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Now wants to become a (hated, loathsome) woman himself....

The grub; via sex organ reassignment; changes in to a butterfly ... but he hates the butterfly....

AKA a portrait of self-hate and disgust is our Paulie feeling now about himself...

A projection personified on oneself about the thing you hate the most .... Classic psychosexual paradigm .....

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Jan 11, 2009
melb
AFL Club
Essendon
Now wants to become a (hated, loathsome) woman himself....

The grub; via sex organ reassignment; changes in to a butterfly ... but he hates the butterfly....

AKA a portrait of self-hate and disgust is our Paulie feeling now about himself...

A projection personified on oneself about the thing you hate the most .... Classic psychosexual paradigm .....

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Apparently he’s back to Paul now, he got a 30 yr minimum, I don’t think there is much chance he gets out then, maybe 50 years..

Dec 11, 2019
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Chewton Tigers
Apparently he’s back to Paul now, he got a 30 yr minimum, I don’t think there is much chance he gets out then, maybe 50 years..
As Vikki Petrakis has said in her updates he tried being Paula but it didn't get him what he wanted, which was to get close to women.
He should die incarcerated and never see freedom in his lifetime.

Jul 12, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Eagles, Lakers, Bayern, Trojans
Casefile Presents has a new series 'Searching for Sarah MacDiarmid' with Vikki Petraitis narrating and it does a pretty good job of suggesting she was one of Paul Denyer's murders.

I think you can only get it here on Spotify.

Apparently he has been asked about it before and denied it. Why would he deny it given he is already locked up for murders from almost 30 years ago?

Apparently he has been asked about it before and denied it. Why would he deny it given he is already locked up for murders from almost 30 years ago?

He might enjoy having that one for himself or there might be something with her where she's buried that he doesn't want the police to find. Pretty sure there's history of some serial killers making confessions but holding some back for one reason or another.

Jamurp

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 26, 2011
AFL Club
Melbourne
Listened to the Casefile episode on Denyer, dude is such an idiot, the police told him they had DNA evidence against him, he asked ‘what is DNA?’, they told him, and he then confessed straight away. He should never be let out, has expressed zero remorse and would likely re-offend.

Macca180

Club Legend
Oct 5, 2021
Gold Coast
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
The leniency in this country is sickening. How anyone can reoffend after being incarcerated is beyond me. There should just be zero leniency with no opportunity to parole them or release them. Dupas, Price, Denyer to name a few. It's the best thing to putting a rope around their neck.

These cowards play the mental health issue, or the insanity card, you know what? They probably do have mental health issues, but that just isn't an excuse, especially not for a reoffender. Who is monitoring these people? Where are the alarm bells?

There have been too many incidents where people have committed repeated crimes whilst on parole or even when released. Any violent crime towards another person, anything serious with the intention of grievous bodily harm should mean you get locked up straight away. No bail. No parole. Nothing. And depending on your history, reasoning, and severity of the crime, determines how long you get.

Agree this country is so strict on stupid minor things yet when it comes to the worst crime of alll (murder) you can be out in 15 years.

So *ing backwards.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back