Paul Haselby...HES BACK!

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 10, 2000
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
After a very quiet season 2001 and comments about his weight,committement issues and lack of pace.Paul haselby has well and truely put this behind him and is back on track to becoming one of the premire midfielders in the competition.
He is one of the few true one touch players in the competition and has almost unrivaled skills.
When you cannot be caught and you can deliver the ball effectively a lack of pace is no longer an issue.
Well dont Paul its great to see you turn it around.

Yeahh, he looked really good last night. Not sure why he was benched in the 3rd quarter though. :confused: Certainly was not upset as a Crows supporter. Kicked a fantastic snap goal from the pocket, just in front of where I was sitting.

Originally posted by Kane McGoodwin
Yeahh, he looked really good last night. Not sure why he was benched in the 3rd quarter though. :confused: Certainly was not upset as a Crows supporter. Kicked a fantastic snap goal from the pocket, just in front of where I was sitting.

i think i seen him in the third quarter getting his back rubbed, last year i think one of the reasons he struggled a bit was because of his back so i think they were just giving him a rest so he didn't injure himself if that makes any sense????:confused:

Originally posted by dockerbabe

i think i seen him in the third quarter getting his back rubbed, last year i think one of the reasons he struggled a bit was because of his back so i think they were just giving him a rest so he didn't injure himself if that makes any sense????:confused:
The last time Paul Haselby played well was against Essendon in 2000, where he threw up during the first quarter.

Originally posted by suzi_olsen

The last time Paul Haselby played well was against Essendon in 2000, where he threw up during the first quarter.

You have watched every one of his matches since then have you

You really are a silly girl (if in fact you are a girl)

Yeah his back was completely stuffed last season and that explains why he had a pretty quiet year, they reckon the injury was in the early stages of the same one that ended gaddy lyons career. But he seems to be getting better and looksto be in pretty good touch.

I reckon Big Bad Leigh Roy has dismissed any claims that he is a one position player he was a class act on saturday night.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back