Paul Licuria

Remove this Banner Ad

Originally posted by The Clokes
To me Paul Licuria is the one we have to swap... or we miss out in Nick Stevens....

Giving up Paul Licuria is hard... his such a great player... but i cant see no way around it.

If you insist, Licuria in a straight swap for Stevens. But we keep pick 17. And McGough.

Can Stevens, Buckley, Licuria, O'Bree, Woewodin, Burns, Lockyer play in the same team with Holland sometimes tagging?

You have to realise all the talk about Stevens has turned him into a better player according to most people
I agree but Port don't seem to

Switch Licuria for Betheras or Scotland and that might work
No chance, Melbourne would need Lockyer or O'Bree

Originally posted by The Clokes
To me Paul Licuria is the one we have to swap... or we miss out in Nick Stevens....

Giving up Paul Licuria is hard... his such a great player... but i cant see no way around it.

If we give up licuria for steven i will ****en crack it, licuria is so much tougher and so much more valuable for collingwood. Stevens maybe be a better over all player, but licuria feeding possesion getters like buckly, scotland, obree and tarkyn lockyar who will be bck in the side. So we might trade him, but i really dont think we should.

Clokes, Licuria wont be traded for a number of reasons. The main reason is that they arent going to trade 2001,2002 copeland winner. Licuria is a very motivational player at the pies, and has a lot of respect on and off the track.

If Collingwood gets Stevens, it will be because of either of these scenarios- (remember that Port arent going to sign a big name.)

1)Collingwood will give port their draft pick and either scotland, bretheras or mcgough (maybe a couple of them)

2.)or they will trade a number of those three players with other clubs hoping to get another draft pick. Ideally they would trade off mgough and rupes for a mid round draft pick, keep that and give port scotland (even though it will **** me off) and a first round draft pick.

That is what will happen in my opinion ifwe are able to obtain Stevens.

Port will probably want our pick 17, and w'ell have to trade around for another one

If collingwood trade Licuria to get Stevens then they will have a hard time making the GF next season. You can't have a team full of outside midfielders. I would of thought that Licka was untouchable.

****ing-A. IMO, having Licuria as trade bait is bordering on ridiculous (I know I say that about all the players, but I mean it this time:p).

licuria wouldn't have even been considered for trade. You don't trade a tough in and under for a reciever! I'm almost happy to keep playing scotland over stevens (scotland is very underrated - just not given the game time - absolute ball magnet). I'd prefer to not have stevens than lose someone like licuria. Destroys the club culture if u get rid of your club champions like licuria

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Il tell u right now. We (port) dont want mcgough, obree or bethares. They are all ****. We would take licca tho, but no room in salary cap, i think we will trade with mebourne and get a pick + Scotty thompson who is a port boy and might wana come home

Originally posted by Arsene Wenger
Il tell u right now. We (port) dont want mcgough, obree or bethares. They are all ****. We would take licca tho, but no room in salary cap, i think we will trade with mebourne and get a pick + Scotty thompson who is a port boy and might wana come home

didn't realise u wer the coach or recruitment manage of port adelaide!, how the hell do you know what port want or don't want?

Betheras has absolutely no trade value whatsoever.

Collingwood don't even want him.

He will be in the pre-season draft if anyone does want him.

Why you'd trade any kind of pick for a player Collingwood are delisting is beyond me.

You don't see all us trying to trade Kingsley or Cockatoo-Collins off.

If you offer a trade, and it is something you don't mind losing, you haven't offered enough, basically.

I cant understand why Collingwood would want Stevens in the first place as they have too many of these midfield types as it is.Stevens is not going to win you a flag.
Collingwood need to concentrate on getting a ruckman more so than anything else.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back