Paul McCartney 2 December 2017 NIB Stadium Perth!

Remove this Banner Ad

Tim Minchin is hosting a live question and answer session with Paul 7.30pm AEST tomorrow night on Facebook. Guessing announcement and dates will be revealed on this occasion. Fingers crossed that no major cities miss out.

Tim Minchin is hosting a live question and answer session with Paul 7.30pm AEST tomorrow night on Facebook. Guessing announcement and dates will be revealed on this occasion. Fingers crossed that no major cities miss out.
Yes all of the dates and venues will be announced at this time. I hope he comes to Adelaide again.

Yes all of the dates and venues will be announced at this time. I hope he comes to Adelaide again.

Adelaide Oval would rock

Also if they can work Perth as the final show how good would opening Perth Stadium be?

I have been a long time pusher of lobbying promoters in getting McCartney over here and at times it has been frustrating but come tomorrow hopefully we have a nation wide tour.

End of the day I'm another s**t kicker hoping to rise against the machines and secure a ticket even 1.2 seconds after they go on sale they might be all sold out. That's perhaps my nervousness and cynicism coming out :eek:

Adelaide Oval would rock

Also if they can work Perth as the final show how good would opening Perth Stadium be?

I have been a long time pusher of lobbying promoters in getting McCartney over here and at times it has been frustrating but come tomorrow hopefully we have a nation wide tour.

End of the day I'm another s**t kicker hoping to rise against the machines and secure a ticket even 1.2 seconds after they go on sale they might be all sold out. That's perhaps my nervousness and cynicism coming out :eek:
Not coming to Adelaide.
Perth Melbourne Sydney think Brisbane too.
Silly decision.

Sent from my SM-T355Y using Tapatalk

Not coming to Adelaide.
Perth Melbourne Sydney think Brisbane too.
Silly decision.

wouldn't have fit the touring schedule with the ashes. AO is the only venue in adelaide that would meet his criteria i would think. fleetwood mac played hindmarsh a couple of years ago, it might have worked... who knows. its a PITA to travel - i would rather have spend 700 bucks on a great ticket here, than 1000+ for travel and an average ticket interstate! which is now what ill be doing.

wouldn't have fit the touring schedule with the ashes. AO is the only venue in adelaide that would meet his criteria i would think. fleetwood mac played hindmarsh a couple of years ago, it might have worked... who knows. its a PITA to travel - i would rather have spend 700 bucks on a great ticket here, than 1000+ for travel and an average ticket interstate! which is now what ill be doing.
True I see ashes kind if ruins it but still could fit in something later after the ashes.

Awesome news! But yeah tickets will sell out almost instantly, gonna be bloody hard. Would Adelaide ppl to try to get into the Melbourne show? They'd probably have more luck going to Perth.

Prob bris as it's the other Saturday. Perth is day 1 of the day night ashes!

Secured my platinum ticket courtesy of the PM Fan Club pre-sale. This is a my ultimate music bucket list item about to be ticked off and many years of patiently waiting and wondering if Paul was ever going to visit our shores again.

Good luck to all with the Frontier Pre Sale on Thursday and the General Public Sale July 4.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geez, that was hard work. Why is buying tickets getting harder all the time. I've been buying tickets in every format since 1966 and it's just getting more difficult all the time for some reason.

Saw Wings at the Myer Music Bowl twice in 1975 (incl on my birthday) and again at the MCG in 93. This man (and his mates) have been so important in my life, I couldn't bear it if I didn't get tickets.

The setlist for this tour is looking like my personal nocturnal emission dream. It's actually many of Wings' songs that I'm most looking forward to, as well as the closing tracks from Abbey Road.

I also got platinum tickets and am near the back on the floor in Melbourne. I am stoked to be going and it ticks off another concert on my bucket list.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back