Conspiracy Theory Paul McCartney is a Fraud?

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
I know there's another thread on here about it, but.....I've spent a few hours "researching" this and I'm inclined to start suspending my beliefs....as in, I never really took notice of the PAUL IS DEAD CT over the years, but I must admit there are a freaking LOT of things that connect (and don't add up), including Heather Mills' interview where she is as fearful for her and her childrens life as Mal Evans was. (both things are documented in the video below.

In this one hour long documentary, the majority of the conspiracy theory is laid out. But the specific catch of it all is in the last few minutes of the video. Basically Mal Evans, wrote a tell-all book, and was fearful of getting murdered for it, told someone to look after the manuscript, if something should happen to him soon....which it did, Evans was murdered by a policeman (same policeman who was part of the JFK coverup), and the manuscript went missing ..... UNTIL NOW (dated 2012). Wonder what it revealed. Have to look that up.

So, I just watched the video, and then I read a bunch of stuff on it....

http://plasticmacca.blogspot.co.uk/2010/01/oops-things-faul-says-sometimes.html

billy.jpg

This clue all ties in with the man that was said to have replaced Paul – William Shears Campbell, winner of the 1965 Paul lookalike competition. When the band are announcing the arrival of Billy Shears at the start of Sgt Pepper, they are actually introducing the new version of Paul. It’s also a bit of wordplay, as “Billy Shears” can be willfully misheard as “Billy’s here.”

Apparently, a picture of the real Billy (above) appears on the poster that was given away with the White Album, and he had plastic surgery to look more like the real Paul. Still, die-hard fans claim to notice differences between Paul and William, whom they christened “Faul”. Some even say that there is a 2-inch height difference and the color of his eyes has changed. As recently as 2010, things “Faul” said in interviews were still being picked apart for discrepancies.

============================

I plan to continue looking into this over the next day or so, posting stuff I might find interesting worth updating to this thread.....

Read George Harrison's book, read Billy Shears book both are expose's of truth.

Amazon product ASIN 147514573X

41ueaZkIIZL._SX322_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Billy's Back!: Selections from the book that set world records: The Memoirs of Billy Shears Paperback – September 9, 2009
by Thomas E. Uharriet (Author)

4.1 out of 5 stars 45 customer reviews

Harry Young

4.0 out of 5 starsBook Claims Paul McCartney Died
March 10, 2017
Format: Kindle EditionVerified Purchase
Eye opening book. It calls itself a work of fiction, because it is illegal to disclose the secret of there being a new Paul. But it reads like a tell-all to expose the fact that there is a Paul replacement. Upon reading this book it seems obvious that there is a new Paul. If it is obvious, why don't the general public believe it. It should be all over the news, that there is a new Paul who is Billy Shepherd. What bothers me is that this book proclaims to be fiction, so should we believe its secrets that it claims is exposing? I read book, and enjoy it, and have accepted that it is true. There is a new Paul, who replaced the one who died in a car crash.
5 people found this helpful

stacey Hannam

5.0 out of 5 starsA very scary, detailed book for Paul Is Dead theorists.
July 26, 2012
When I was a little girl, I looked at my mom's Beatles albums and noticed how Paul didn't look the same as the year before.
This realization got me looking at alot of different pictures of Paul. His face seemed longer, his ears weren't round anymore, his
nose had changed. He just looked different.
In this book, Billy or "Faul" tells us about the Beatle Hoax from his point of view. It has been said on good authority that this
book was written by the man who plays Paul. He said he will release little bits of information and then have a big reveal this
year.
I loved this book. It is very detailed about how Paul's death would have been a nightmare for The Beatles fans, so they had to
cover it up by getting a replacement. He had cheek injections and other painful surgeries. He had to learn to play the guitar left
handed. Billy gives us so many clues to look for for the non-believers. Like the Japanese trip. That one will give you goosebumps.
I don't want to give anything away. I do so much recommend this book to everyone. It is such a great read and very hard to put
down. I got mad at Billy throughout the whole book. He is very conceited and thinks he is wonderful.
The other clue? The DNA tests that Billy has had to take over the years because Paul forgot to wear a condom. Paul has a few
illegitimate children out there, and of course Billy is going to fail the paternity tests. When the mother of Paul's child sees Billy, she
says that it isn't the same man who got her pregnant.
None of this is made up. All of the stories in here can be looked up and verified.
Amazing book. A great read.
Read more
33 people found this helpful

Lorin

5.0 out of 5 starsMaybe I'm amazed...
November 9, 2016
Maybe I'm amazed at how skeptical I was, wondering at first if the author was perhaps a bit delusional. I followed the clues in 1969, grew up with the Fab Four, considered 'Paul is Dead' the marketing genius coup of the century. But my skepticism faded as I considered the clues in a new light, found new understanding and 'Wow!' moments of recognition in these pages. William Shepherd/Billy Shears (once in the band 'Billy and the Pepper Pots') has been hiding in plain sight as Paul 2, unable to speak or confirm the many clues carefully planted in lyrics and images. Paul McCartney remains the only Paul I've known, and has earned the right to keep it going as his added talent brought the band to even greater greatness. Thank you Thomas Uharriet for putting this together, it is monumental and I'm very glad I found it.
10 people found this helpful

Ken Adams

5.0 out of 5 starsBilly's Back Review
October 27, 2016
It's certainly an interesting read if you are a lifelong Beatle fan as I am. If you are open minded about the Paul is dead conspiracy and have a knowledgeable understanding of the history of the Beatles then you will find this book amazing. Beginning with Sgt. Pepper and the first appearance of Beatle Bill (William Campbell) there is a remarkable change to Beatle music and to the interpersonal relationships between the fabs. If your looking for reasons why the Beatle's music and friendships changed over the years then I recommend this "novel". Very interesting stuff for the Beatle connoisseur. Also the song interpretations seem spot on based on the info in the book. I recommend the book and predict further Paul McCartney is dead You Tube research for those who give it a read. Will reading it change your view of the Beatles? It just might.
17 people found this helpful

Andrew Ip

3.0 out of 5 starsIt's good reading material for believers of PID
August 11, 2017
It's good reading material for believers of PID. Otherwise, it's a grim story narrated by Paul's supposed replacement. The whole book seems to flow pretty well with strong clues backing all the theories. Again, its is good reading for those who believe in PID. But if you don't, then you shouldn't bother.
2 people found this helpful

Dzik Siemienski

5.0 out of 5 starsGreat info, very captivating
September 15, 2015
Format: PaperbackVerified Purchase
I really needed this book,cathartic and liberating ...historical fiction can be very telling,very liberating for the fictioneer (confessing) and the reader desiring closure and some truth Yeaaaah? Great info,very captivating,Insightful to the hilt
7 people found this helpful

Arturo Quinones Reyes

5.0 out of 5 starsBilly Shears tells his life as the Beatles band leader after late September 1966.
March 4, 2016
Captivating story of Billy Shepherd( Billy Shears ) who became the Beatles Paul McCartney after his untimely death in Septerber 11, 1966, in the middle of Beatlemania. He became the leader of the band and was responsible for some of his greatest hits after 1966. Once you start reading the e-book, you can not put it down. Highly recommended.
5 people found this helpful

D. R. Polk

5.0 out of 5 starsFascinating
August 16, 2017
Totally fascinating...fiction reading like fact with astonishing detail. I don't know how all could be written or what encoding means, but this baby is quite deep. If it is mostly true, then the world will know a whole lot more when Faul passes on. Very interesting.
2 people found this helpful

See all 45 reviews

'George Harrison' says Paul McCartney is dead in new DVD
By Joe Bosso June 07, 2010Guitars

fabf687b81e82abd0cfab4a2ebbb6232-320-80.jpg

Paul McCartney in 1966, the year of his 'death'
(Image: © Bettmann/CORBIS)

Paul McCartney is dead. Of all the rumors and tall tales surrounding The Beatles, this one has had the longest legs. And now, thanks to an upcoming DVD, that famous bit of folklore (that some still claim as absolute truth), it's about to get even more mileage.

Titled Paul McCartney Really Is Dead, The Last Testament Of George Harrison, the DVD (check out the trailer below) purportedly contains audio tape of George Harrison claiming that McCartney met his death in November of 1966 as the result of a car accident , a rumor which spread like wildfire amongst Beatles fans in the late '60s.

The DVD uses recordings, featuring a voice "identical to Harrison," that allegedly arrived at the office of Highway 61 Entertainment in 2005.

As the voice tells it, after McCartney's death, the bassist was replaced by a double. British intelligence, MI5, had forced the Beatles to cover up McCartney's death to prevent mass suicides of Beatle fans. However, the remaining Beatles tried to signal fans with clues on album covers and in songs. Until now, the 'Paul Is Dead' mystery that exploded worldwide in 1969 was considered a hoax.

However, in this film, George Harrison reveals a secret Beatles history, chronicling McCartney's fatal accident, the cover up, dozens of unknown clues, and a dangerous cat and mouse game with 'Maxwell,' the Beatles' MI5 handler, as John Lennon became increasingly reckless with the secret. Harrison also insists that Lennon was assassinated in 1980 after he threatened to finally expose 'Paul McCartney' as an impostor.

Oy, we say. But according to a press release, "Highway 61 Entertainment has corroborated most of George Harrison's stunning account of the conspiracy to hide McCartney's tragic death. Harrison's complete audio tapes narrate this film that includes all the newly unearthed evidence. The Last Testament Of George Harrison may prove to be the most important document in rock and roll history, leaving little doubt that Paul McCartney is really dead."

Yeah, sure. And an impostor wrote most of Sgt Pepper and came up with the grand, mini-suite that encompassed side two of Abbey Road. Tell us another one.

For the naysayers......(that could still include me)......

-----------------

Why does William Shears Campbell continue to impersonate Paul McCartney to this day when both George and Ringo exposed the truth?
15 Answers

Raf Smith, Have read for years about the Beatles. Long-time fan.
Updated Feb 7, 2018 · Author has 177 answers and 524.7k answer views
William Campbell was really great…great singer, fantastic composer and arranger, wonderful bass player. He was the genius behind the Beatles. The guy he replaced…not so much.

Paul McCartney wrote some very nice songs like “Yesterday”, “I Saw Her Standing There”, and “You Won’t See Me”. But Lennon was the main force behind the Beatles up through 1965.

It wasn’t until the Revolver album in the summer of 1966 when Campbell took over that the music became GREAT. “Here There and Everywhere”, “Eleanor Rigby”, “For No One” - these were all Campbell’s contributions to that album. “Penny Lane” soon followed, along with so much of the work on all the songs on Sgt Pepper (that album was totally Campbell’s baby, working closely with George Martin and Geoff Emerick), and then so many other great numbers like “Hey Jude”, etc through White Album, Let It Be and Abbey Road.

I don’t want to speak ill of Paul, but his replacement was quite a few notches above him.

This whole compiracy somehow misses that Campbell drove the Beatles to brilliance, but McCartney was merely an excellent collaborator and supporter under Lennon’s leadership.

I don’t think Campbell is impersonating, he’s just trying not to make a big deal about himself in order to protect his predecessor. He must get fed up having people go on and on about the 63–65 stuff of his predecessor, when most people acknowledge the greatest period for the Beatles was 66–70 - and of course that’s all Campbell.

……………………………………..

…oh, and one more thing: Campbell is McCartney - one and the same person. Here’s what happened. Paul fell off a motor scooter one night while visiting Liverpool. (It’s possible cannabis might have played a factor). He chipped his tooth and cut his lip. Some minor cosmetic and dental surgery was required. This explains why one ear lobe is 5mm shorter than previously, the 3mm change in the bridge of his nose, the 4mm droop added to his eyes, and the 25 Hz variation in his voice, and the weight loss of 4 lb. Add to that the advances in stage lighting and technicolour which changes shadow lines. Then there’s the emphasis George Martin started placing on pitch modulation in recording techniques. Also, there’s the impact that age, cigarette and cannabis smoke can have on vocal chord tension and on speech (age and cannabis, anyhow). You start noticing….differences.

But why the name change? That was a persona that Paul adopted for Sgt Pepper - a mild version of David Bowie’s method acting and transformation into Ziggy Stardust.

Why the vast increase in inventiveness? Getting older; Experience; Gaining Confidence; Seeking new territory to conquer; Taking risks; Experimentation; Rising to the occasion to meet the demands of the moment…. and dare I say the greatest influence on our perception of Paul’s transformation is…Us, the Beholder. What we behold is filtered, and for some people a predominant filter is the need to seek out alternate hidden explanations, to accept any explanation that involves intrigue, to be part of an elite group that has the inside scoop - Conspiracy entices such people, and they can’t help but view the world through this powerful conspiracy filter.

Patricia Edwards, former Retired Cook
Answered Oct 10, 2018 · Upvoted by Angela Brennan, Personal Assistant at Musicians · Author has 434 answers and 160.4k answer views
I was going to let this pass, really I was, honestly I was but the devil made me click on the answer icon.

Firstly just let me say I am screaming on the inside and can't the PID morons find a new hobby? Please? Now please pay attention dear to all of the nice people who are attempting to lead you from the confusion and fog of the Paul is dead miasma and back to reality. I know reality is a scary place but you really have to come back to it.

Paul McCartney in 1957 is the one and the same person as Paul McCartney in 2018 and all the years in between. If you just Google Paul McCartney and go into images you'll clearly see that depending upon how the light hit him, the angle he's positioned in and many other factors he could look very different. So can we all truth be told. Then take into account he's a black haired pale complexioned man who at fifteen didn't have a mass of body hair or beard, as he matured he developed visible body hair and the sexy five o'clock shadow a lot of us women love. In fact years ago I read an interview where they specifically asked about the five o'clock shadow and either he or mayhaps John quipped he gets the five o'clock shadow every few hours and has to shave like two or three times a day. I personally like when he's a bit scruffy it gives him a more edgy dangerous look not so angelic more fallen angel sexy, ah pardon I digress. Ahem at any rate from the earliest photos Paul can look differently but it's obviously Paul.

George and Ringo never admitted there was a Faul. It was a hoax. And John talking about those freaks being right when they said you was dead in How Do You Sleep was John being the hurtful jerk we know he can be. To really quote John however when asked about the Paul is dead rumor he said not verbatim “it's the stupidest rumor I've ever heard and I'm sure if Paul was dead he'd tell us “

Do you honestly in the real world of stark reality believe John would just sit back and let an imposter take his partner's place? For money? By the time the rumors began they had plenty of money and were tiring of the grind of being Beatles except ironically for Paul. John would have announced back in 1966 if Paul had been killed. And you couldn't have fooled them even with a perfect replica, they knew one another inside out. Most especially John who according to George, Ritchie and Paul, he and Paul had this eye contact deal going on. They'd connect eyes and everything else just dissolved but the two of them. They had a bond, a love that could not be defined but it was/is infinite. No the Beatles would have ended in 1966.

main-qimg-1c4a35b2fc8c670f36fd40adde33fb5a

main-qimg-2c6cc7181abe2d3e12cccc8fceee86f4

main-qimg-8e9cbf75537f9ae66d6bd4d9f3a0b665

main-qimg-44ffff1f279f8f336be5366b06ed4ba9

main-qimg-79b03fab088930c3c7f35b2c90ac9501

main-qimg-dcbba7c74f9dbef0aece2fa9b01905fb-c

main-qimg-8717b3b48c628db78e1a84b839ff1edf

main-qimg-748f08aa2fc2ecf60ec0ba61dec76841

main-qimg-79e85f33527eac1f3a5e173ce3ec4920

main-qimg-f43d14f4c193e82a39e60248e3b85df1

Hmmmmm looks like the same guy to me, that guy I fell madly in love with way back in 1963. Guess what I am still in love with him. Madly in love with him.

Finally someone did die in 1966, someone very close to Paul McCartney and they did die in an automobile accident Paul had even been partying with him along with Brian Jones earlier that evening. His name was Tara Browne he was a Guinness heir and son to a member of the House of Lords, Paul was devastated by his death. I'm sure it's salt on the wounds that some of the conspiracy theorists even suggest Paul was with Tara in the car, Paul died and the “powers" replaced him with Tara. Blonde and three years younger btw but there was a passing resemblance one fair one dark, it was probably part of what drew them together.

Oh my bad there is a Faul of sorts, my personal Paul but I call him Macca and he resides in a world called Thedas. Oh and he can't sing a note or write music but he's deadly dangerous dual wielding daggers.

24.2k Views · View Upvoters · View Sharers

Raven Roth, studied at Pa Cyber Charter School (2018)
Answered Dec 22, 2016
He’s not a real person. A DJ back in 1966 created the William Shears Campbell persona as a Toronto police officer who quit the force to “join” the Beatles after he “won” a “Paul McCartney Look Alike Contest”. So in a short conclusion and short answer William (Billy) Shears Campbell, never impersonated Paul because he never existed.

2.8k Views · View Upvoters

John Mullee, Drone Slayer (2011-present)
Answered Oct 11, 2018
Because the Rand Corporation, in conjunction with the saucer people, under the supervision of the reverse vampires are forcing him to, in a fiendish plot to eliminate the meal of dinner!

248 Views · View Upvoters

Jeff Weinstein, Group Leader
Answered Mar 23, 2018 · Author has 78 answers and 118.7k answer views
You’ve got to be kidding me. Campbell was a winner of an English McCartney look-alike contest. During the Paul-is-dead hoax, he had been referenced as a possible reason why Paul was supposed to be dead and yet Beatles albums continued to be produced. They are not the same person, but Campbell is a red herring at best.

1.7k Views

Steve Clark, My first memory was listening to Beatles records
Answered Oct 11, 2018 · Author has 491 answers and 254.9k answer views
If you’re referring to “The Last Testament of George Harrison” there’s a significant goof in that film. The people who made it found a guy who could do a really good George Harrison voice, but they missed one important fact: the “Let It Be” album was recorded before “Abbey Road.” The George character in this film asserts the opposite. So it’s obviously a fraud.

Can you please cite the source where/when Ringo allegedly exposed the truth?

Chantal de Paus, Lifelong Beatles fan and avid researcher of Beatles facts/trivia.
Answered Jul 29, 2017 · Author has 357 answers and 1m answer views
He doesn’t as he does not exist. Neither George nor Ringo have exposed anything, since there’s nothing to expose.

The ‘Paul really Is Dead’ film is a so-called mockumentary; it’s not real.

2.1k Views · View Upvoters

David Virgil, CM (2004-present)
Answered Aug 8, 2017 · Author has 1.7k answers and 3.2m answer views
Why are some people so stupid they would ever believe such a dumb conspiracy theory? The George confession was a fake and the Ringo interview was a joke and he wasn’t serious.

Anyone who looks at this whole thing logically would figure out in a second that the chances of finding a replacement that was more like a clone than a replacement would be impossible. They would have a better chance winning the lottery not once but twice than finding such a replacement.

3.9k Views · View Upvoters

Allen Peck, A Lifelong Gatherer of Beatle Trivia-Mundane to Important
Answered Dec 21, 2016 · Author has 67 answers and 615.2k answer views
I believe that, as simple as it sounds, the majority of Beatle fans have merely forgotten what the ‘true’ James Paul McCartney really looks like. Thus leaving any sort of trepidation that the ‘imposter’ has, or had, as nonsense; the truth of his stolen identity becoming a sort of a inside joke. (Albeit to very, very few)

The irony and the ease of the 'imposters' financial windfall came to him suddenly in the mid-60's, and that must've been almost impossible to contain that joy. But he did.

So certainly nothing now would ever make the 'imposter’ come forward with the truth, for anyone or any reason.

And with the statements of George and Ringo seeming to fall on deaf ears for the most part, why would the ‘imposter’ say anything to rock the boat?

Short Answer- He is not, and never will.

And we'll just keep waiting patiently.

1.4k Views · View Upvoters

John Lopez, Live long Beatles fan, won countless contests
Answered Dec 28, 2016 · Author has 188 answers and 119.6k answer views
He is not a real person. It is a complete fabrication by the media and fans. It is more of a stunt in 1960’s and somehow has resurfaced now in the internet age.

1.3k Views · View Upvoters

Virginia Abreu de Paula, former Memorialist writer
Answered Oct 17, 2018 · Author has 233 answers and 85.7k answer views
I have no idea who asked this question, but what a jerk! I usually get furious when I read about it. But now I realised these people can’t be so ignorant. They know Paul never died and keep on saying it exactly to make people like me furious. So, I won’t get furious. He or She doesn’t deserve anything so i won’t get furious to please this jerk. I want to thank Patricia Edwards for the amazing selection of great pictures of Paul.

48 Views · View Upvoters

Erik Denning, I'm one of those guys who has read tons of Beatle Books and heard all the music.
Answered Oct 11, 2018 · Author has 1.2k answers and 534.6k answer views
He’s gotta earn a living somehow. Remember what happened after they fired Hendrix’s double? You don’t? My point exactly.

If he’s not hurting anybody, leave the guy alone. It can’t be easy learning to write, sing, and look like Paul for all these years. People enjoy believing he is Paul and it takes a shitty kind of person to ruin that pleasure. Leave well enough alone.

Besides, George and Ringo both said “just kidding” afterwards. But you know how the media is with their fake news and fake rock star suppression.

Alex Johnston, thinks about the Beatles a lot
Answered May 27, 2018 · Author has 4.8k answers and 13.4m answer views
He doesn’t, because he doesn’t exist, and they didn’t, because he doesn’t exist.

Please read and understand this: Occam's razor - Wikipedia

And then find a more fruitful use of your time.

1k Views · View Upvoters

Andrew Rudkin, former Rude Mechanical
Answered Oct 17, 2018
Lewis Carroll, Edward Lear, word games, puzzles, mysteries = clever boys having fun. How many holes does it take to fill the Albert Hall? You know John means #@!@holes, i.e. the fans, don’t you.

Joe Souza, Software Engineer (1987-present)
Answered Aug 10, 2017
Troll alert! But I love the question because only Beatles fans will understand it.

'George Harrison' says Paul McCartney is dead in new DVD
By Joe Bosso June 07, 2010Guitars

fabf687b81e82abd0cfab4a2ebbb6232-320-80.jpg

Paul McCartney in 1966, the year of his 'death'
(Image: © Bettmann/CORBIS)

Paul McCartney is dead. Of all the rumors and tall tales surrounding The Beatles, this one has had the longest legs. And now, thanks to an upcoming DVD, that famous bit of folklore (that some still claim as absolute truth), it's about to get even more mileage.

Titled Paul McCartney Really Is Dead, The Last Testament Of George Harrison, the DVD (check out the trailer below) purportedly contains audio tape of George Harrison claiming that McCartney met his death in November of 1966 as the result of a car accident , a rumor which spread like wildfire amongst Beatles fans in the late '60s.

The DVD uses recordings, featuring a voice "identical to Harrison," that allegedly arrived at the office of Highway 61 Entertainment in 2005.

As the voice tells it, after McCartney's death, the bassist was replaced by a double. British intelligence, MI5, had forced the Beatles to cover up McCartney's death to prevent mass suicides of Beatle fans. However, the remaining Beatles tried to signal fans with clues on album covers and in songs. Until now, the 'Paul Is Dead' mystery that exploded worldwide in 1969 was considered a hoax.

However, in this film, George Harrison reveals a secret Beatles history, chronicling McCartney's fatal accident, the cover up, dozens of unknown clues, and a dangerous cat and mouse game with 'Maxwell,' the Beatles' MI5 handler, as John Lennon became increasingly reckless with the secret. Harrison also insists that Lennon was assassinated in 1980 after he threatened to finally expose 'Paul McCartney' as an impostor.

Oy, we say. But according to a press release, "Highway 61 Entertainment has corroborated most of George Harrison's stunning account of the conspiracy to hide McCartney's tragic death. Harrison's complete audio tapes narrate this film that includes all the newly unearthed evidence. The Last Testament Of George Harrison may prove to be the most important document in rock and roll history, leaving little doubt that Paul McCartney is really dead."

Yeah, sure. And an impostor wrote most of Sgt Pepper and came up with the grand, mini-suite that encompassed side two of Abbey Road. Tell us another one.

Consensus is a fake.... Amazon product ASIN B003NEVW8E

Tho the Billy Shears book is gaining consensus approval hmmmm

An interesting thing I read is that Paul McCartney (pre-1966) loved his entire family and bought them all houses and stuff when the Beatles got rich. But that post-66, almost immediately after, Paul McCartney suddenly kicked everyone out, reclaimed the properties, never attended his father's funeral, rejected his sister's pleas for financial help etc.

Also, that pre-66 McCartney was engaged with someone else, and suddenly (post-66 accident) he dumped her and married another woman (his first wife, the Linda woman).

I still find it fascinating what Heather Mills said too.

Since 1969, rumors have circulated about "Billy Shears." I use it as a wordplay. Shears are also used as a Shepherd's tool. Really, I am a Shepherd, but not of sheep (unless that is what you think of my followers). Shepherd is my name, or one of them. When something is concealed from you, or if it can be said that you got deceived, a saying is that "The wool has been pulled over your eyes." It blocks your vision. It has the same meaning in both directions. The ram can't see us with wool over his eyes; and that wool also keeps us from seeing the ram. We cannot look it in the eye. A lot can be concealed beneath the wool. Wool may conceal any blemishes in the flesh. A rash or wound, for instances, might be indistinguishable. Sometimes one cannot tell the quality of the ram until the shears are employed. Lifting the wool removes the deception. With Sgt Pepper, I , the fab Shepherd, pull out the Shears. Letting all know that "Billy's here" is what the Shears are all about. The opening song suggests you are about to have the wool removed from your eyes, or from hiding the ram. Shearing the ram removes the blinders from both directions. Whenever someone cuts the wool from his eyes, letting the sun shine in, the ram can both see and be seen. Then you will see that Paul is gone. Everyone sees in the bright light of day. "Look for the girl with the sun in her eyes," or she sees reality unveiled. When you do, you will see "she's gone" (Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds"). Enough about that. Some of you are wondering about the ram. I will explain. With all the Bible fans who buy our albums, I would think that more would catch the Ram symbol. Here it is. Abraham's chosen son was replaced by a ram caught in a thicket by his horns. That story is explained in Genesis 22. Abraham took the ram by the horns, and offered him in his son's place. My RAM album cover shows a ram caught by his horns. That ram is me, offered up in Paul's place, being entreated to suffer for Paul. However, I am also the one holding the horns. See me as the Shepherd holding the ram. It is another reversal. The son has died, and the ram lives on in his place. I am both the animal and the man. I am the replacing ram; and I am the [Billy] Shepherd. I, the man, have maintained steady control over the beast. I have the beast by the horns, but also am that beast. The name, RAM (Replacing A McCartney), in all capital letters easily reverses as MAR. This reversal has further sacrificial meaning. The sacrificial substitute for the man is marred by the offering. The essentially plain song, "Ram On," repeatedly telling me to do my ram work, furthers this idea of some religious sacrifice. In ancient sacrificial rituals, they cut out the heart. In a symbolic shadow, Paul's heart, as all else taken from him, was given to me, his heir. Remember, it is a reversal. Instead of the ram being made the sacrifice, it is the man, the dead Paul, whose heart is given away to the surviving ram. Goats Head Soup, released by the Rolling Stones two years after RAM, was a darker version after they observed the sacrificial meaning of the ram in me. Their satanic meaning is well established, and is not the focus here. Liking the RAM picture that Linda hook, as an excuse to use it, I wrote "Ram on." The album is not named for the song. The song is for the album. In the Zodiac, the word for ram is Aries. The word, Aries is derived from the Latin aris, meaning "alters." The animal has always been associated with sacrifice. This ancient association is found in many traditions and religions. It is used in both sacred and profane contexts. If you say it is Satanic, have it your way. If to you it is a Christian or Jewish symbol, have it your way. It means anything and everything you bring to it. The common thread throughout is its sacrificial association whether religiously holy or sacrilegious. I use the symbol in no sacred or profane context, but to represent or exemplify a death, showing that Paul has crossed over. I, the ram, remain; and I am the Shepherd. Perhaps some of you have noticed how closely Shears resembles Shepard. Look at the letters. Almost all of the Shears letters come from it. Sgt Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band needn't be unfamiliar to those few who remember "Billy Pepper and the Pepperpots". As the Pepperpots album label makes plain, Billy Pepper is Billy Shepherd. Billy Pepper is the one and only Sgt Pepper. In the open album jacket, my Sgt Pepper uniform has an arm patch that reads "OPD," an abbreviation for "Officially Pronounced Dead," or "Omitted P and D." Omitting P and D from the name as "Shepard" leaves "Shear." In the States, the equivalent of OPD is DOA, "Dead On Arrival." Here I should also mention that the name, Billy Shears, has produced a fine resurrection tradition. Exactly twenty years before Sgt Pepper...was released , as the story goes, another man of music named Billy Shears is said to have passed away, but boldly promised to make a return in twenty years. Introducing "the one and only Billy Shears" suggests that the old music man returned. If there is only one, he must have risen from the dead. Alas, for him and Paul, each are still dead; and I am the substitute. I, Billy Shepherd, am now Paul. I am Billy Shears. I should point out that even though I am "the one and only Billy Shears" in The Beatles act, it does not mean that I am the only Billy Shepherd in the music world. It would be very easy to get a few of us confused. Being a ram idol may also resemble many gods; but I am not those idols either. "Ram on" was code for "Ramon." In Scotland in 1960, Paul McCartney used the alias, Paul Ramon. I am singing to Paul, "Ramon, give your heart to somebody soon right away." I am telling him to make his heart manifest in my own. I have also honored his Paul Ramon alias by using it myself on occasion, including on the Steve Miller Band's album, Brave New World. For a couple of his numbers, "Celebration Song" and "My Dark Hour," I do backing vocals, drums, and bass guitar. By now, you probably feel that you understand the ram symbolism. There is one more thing that I want you to know about it. Remember, I am the Shepherd holding the ram by the horns, as if I were leading it to be sacrificed; and I am also the ram held in the hands of the Shepherd. Strictly speaking, literally, a ram is a non-castrated adult male sheep. I am the ram shepherd. Do you follow me thus far? Yet, ram is often used generally to include male goats, a/k/a, Billy goats. I am the Billy Shepherd.

Comments taken from this video....

Many Paul-Is-Dead/Paul-Was-Replaced researchers believe that the car crash explanation was itself a cover story planted to obscure the even more disturbing truth that original Paul may have been murdered. One very plausible motive for the killing would have been Paul's reported involvement in a planned documentary film that questioned the official Warren Commission Report conclusions about the JFK assassination. Author/researcher Mark Lane ("Rush to Judgement" and "Plausible Denial") claimed that after meeting him at a party, Paul had expressed serious interest in composing original music for the film. Naturally, the elites and rogue intelligence operatives behind JFK's assassination could not allow this to happen because of the extraordinary worldwide publicity and public awareness that such a collaboration would have brought to the project. Imposter Faul, of course, later quietly recused himself from any involvement in the film. Also, the car crash motif from the song "A Day In the Life" was almost certainly, at least on the surface, inspired by the widely-reported accidental death of the Beatles' friend socialite Tara Browne.
------
Paul's double Billy Shepherd appears in a scene from A Hard Day's Night as Paul McCartney in disguise.
------
Definitely something strange happened between Autumn 1966 and Spring 1967 when the Beatles largely disappeared never playing live again on Tour and became a studio band. They also changed their appearance along with a definite change in musical style. The Beatles certainly used 'doubles' for all sorts of reasons at the time. Billy Shepherd was a well-known session musician but disappeared as from Autumn 1966. I was 13-14 at the time and very aware of all the events at that time. Something very odd happened. I suspect we will never know and that it will be forever covered up.
------

And this nugget!!

But if Billy Shepard replaced Paul, then Billy would have to die ( as in his name ) and not Paul McCarntey so is there a death record for Billy Shepard?
------
Just a couple years ago discogs added Billy Shepherd and Billy Pepper and the Pepperpots. He produced for the Bee-Gees, on a label sir Paul owned, by the way. They said he died in 1988. The posting on discogs didn't occur until after my video in 2015 revealing who he was, and after the winged beatle, and rotten apple series.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

another dead giveaway is how pre-66 paul's crown meant his hair naturally always parted to the left, whilst immediately post-66, "faul"s hair naturally parted to the right. so many photos. also the more and more you look at photos comparing paul with faul, your eye can just see the differences, like when you look at a woman who was really a man before kind of way, something is just off, your eyes/brain can tell minute details around the face. not to mention paul was as tall as lennon, but faul is quite a few inches taller.

it's all rather weird how the beatles immediately stopped performing live and became a studio group only right after the sep/nov 66 period when the alleged accident occurred.

another giveaway is how paul in pre-66 videos is so comfortable playing his bass he never ever looks at the fretboard. meanwhile, faul, even 50 years later after 50 more years of playing, still has to constantly look at the fretboard when he plays.

apparently the who's song wont get fooled again is an expose on this. the lyrics of that song are eye-opening.

another theory was that paul was replaced, with paul living on as john halliday. i havent looked into that one much. tho there are quite a number of identical photos of halliday and mccartney, the same facial moles, chin structure, face roundness, smiles and mannerisms.....more so than billy shepherd and paul shared, shepherd didnt even have the moles.

http://mileswmathis.com/paul8.pdf

This pdf (with photos) proposes that Paul and Mike McCartney were actually twin brothers, and that Paul "bowed out" replaced by Mike, both lived on. If Halliday is Paul and Paul is Mike, that might stick. It does seem odd that the boys were dressed as twins thruout their early years and appear close in age, and there's a lot of facial similarities, whilst the real Mike and real Paul look nothing alike etc.

Just throwing the theories out there while I'm here (if you call it "research").

http://hugequestions.com/Eric/TFC/FromOthers/Paul-McCartney-Italian.html

Italian forensics in 2005 proved Paul and Faul were two different people. Article linked above.

But also, quite convincingly too, inside the article, this bit...

A DNA test! Carlesi and Gavazzeni commented that if McCartney really wanted to put an end to these rumors, he could have offered to take a DNA test with his father or his younger brother, Mike, but he didn't. McCartney took a DNA test only once, but the authors of the article point out that the DNA test created more confusion and suspicion of his true identity, not less.

In 1962, when the Beatles were living in Hamburg, Germany and still unknown to most people, Paul McCartney had a brief affair with a German woman named Erika Wohlers. She gave birth to a daughter, Bettina, in December 1962, which was during the time the Beatles were starting to become famous. The Beatles soon left Germany, and McCartney abandoned Erica. Around 1967 McCartney agreed to pay 30,000 deutsche marks to support Bettina, but he was not admitting to being her father, even though she claims her German birth certificate identifies him as her father!

Once Bettina became an adult, she asked a German court to have McCartney recognize her as his natural daughter. McCartney had to submit to a DNA test, and the test showed that he was not her father. Interestingly, based on an autograph signed by McCartney, together with some photos taken for the occasion, Bettina accused the person who took that DNA test of being a substitute for Paul, not the real Paul McCartney! The autograph, for instance, was signed by somebody right-handed (Paul was left-handed). More information about this DNA test is here.

Lol why so testy? It's a freaking board for conspiracies. Wild unrealistic ones as well as realistic ones. Get a grip you two.

Very interesting and one of the better threads on this board which i don't know if good or bad honestly!

Very interesting and one of the better threads on this board which i don't know if good or bad honestly!
Last night I was looking thru McCartneys discography, and noticed he made an album with Ringo Starr in the 90s or 00s, the band name The Tootles, and the album name something something Bill Shears. Using the Abbey Road photo with a whole bunch of stuff added in, dropping clues. One of which is very interesting. It's a flying sausage in a bun or something, but this exact same image was used by a dude called Vivian something or other, which in the book called Memoirs of Billy Shears is a character that Shears claims to have impersonated in his career along with McCartney. All trying in.

Remember that in the fictional book Shears is trying to confess he replaced McCartney, and obviously has been doing so for years, trying to stop hints all over.

Remember this Shears book is done fixtionally, and supposedly has nothing to do with McCartney and his companies/affiliates, yet like I said before the book was released by the same affiliate that released the Beatles remasters on the exact same day, and much of what shears talks about in the book is like very private inside stuff that only a select few would know.

Also, a lot of these videos on YouTube are being released by McCartney himself or affiliates. Rotten Apple, as per the Apple dude close to McCartney, but also that series is called "APaulCorps" or similar.

All this is very bizarre behavior by McCartney, still going on about a dead Paul 40 years after, and creating clues and dropping hints. Macabre and pathetic if it were ONLY McCartney messing with people. Especially when most people dont even care and no longer need to derive record sales from such marketing ideas.

Instead it really does come off like McCartney is trying to confess. Supposedly he wanted to in 2012 until that Apple dude CEO died and someone else high up died.

It seems preposterous, I know, but theres a LOT of legs to this conspiracy. Valid stuff that syncs up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back