Paul Roos Lg. Paul Roos Cup - UF Dynasty league season 1 - 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why not, the offered picks are pretty damn good if that's the way you wanna roll.

deeman87 where do trades normally get posted? Do we only have the one thread?
The value of picks is always subjective. Trading both Waite and Simpson is very smart if you are not confident of being a serious challenger in 2018. Pendlebury is a great get for you, well done in taking the chance!

Deeman answered your question in your last post :p Put everything in this thread.

Why not, the offered picks are pretty damn good if that's the way you wanna roll.

deeman87 where do trades normally get posted? Do we only have the one thread?
At the moment we only have one thread, this is our 1st off season though and i just realised i don't have anywhere to keep track of trades so i'll create an off-season thread for trades and delistings in the next day or 2. I'll keep the front page of said thread updated with draft order, trades and team delistings.

Last edited:

Sadly i'm going to have to veto your trade for now guys, i'm surprisingly not going to let TDD trade one of Paris' players. Trade can be put through again with all players who are actually on one players teams unless you'd like to get Paris involved in a 3 way trade.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back