Paul Roos Lg. Paul Roos Cup - UF Dynasty league season 1 - 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pity I missed this. I think Redden was a bargain and Warriors would have made play for sure. Obvious risk factor, but he has shown that if he can play a role that suits his strengths he can rack up great stats for fantasy. Well done iluvparis. I look forward to see how the Irish ranga goes too - no doubt deeman87 has a good idea what he is getting ;)
Honestly, i dealt Redden to Paris for 2 reasons and he was my no1 trading target because his list is so old and Redden may very well fire up and become a top 100 player again but he wasn't in my future plans i have a lot of young handball/tackle heavy beast mids and i need some outside guys. Also i knew Paris needed an inside mid and so was less likely to just take Glass for himself. Conor has tons of potential and i wouldn't be surprised if he's the next hanley/Kenneley. Or he might just flop and bail back to Ireland but i like to take risks obv i think that's become pretty clear. was planning on drafting Conor this coming draft but once he was picked and i no FA selections all it takes is to show a bit and someone picks him up which he did so I'm glad i was proactive here.

Wtf, KK goes from test 3 weeks in a row to out for season with concussion. Worrying! I don't remember a time when we had more careers threatened by concussion. Three young guns now whose careers look threatened by it, fingers crossed for Gus, Paddy & KK.

Wtf, KK goes from test 3 weeks in a row to out for season with concussion. Worrying! I don't remember a time when we had more careers threatened by concussion. Three young guns now whose careers look threatened by it, fingers crossed for Gus, Paddy & KK.
Gus had better come good. My prized pick in another keeper league a few years back... going Brayshaw over Petracca.

He'll wear a helmet for good now & he returned with 25 touches in the twos on the weekend. FINGERS CROSSED!

Suns stopped short of saying he would be back next season too, saying his long term health is only priority :(

Gus had better come good. My prized pick in another keeper league a few years back... going Brayshaw over Petracca.

He'll wear a helmet for good now & he returned with 25 touches in the twos on the weekend. FINGERS CROSSED!
Yup I'm sweating Gus too, he's a great bloke and he still has tons of potential. In fact all 3 of those guys do, i really hope they all make it back. KK was supposed to be my Docherty and he may well end up being the worst trade of the lot i made if he has his career ended by this. Sadly can't predict injuries. :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Viney's Troops... I have a mate who is keen: Coney
Hmm ok, Paris also had a mate who was keen. Looking for a fairly dedicated coach, well someone who'll be active.

Count me in, lads :)

Hey dude welcome, much fantasy xp? The team is a really nice team, not in finals contention this yr but I'm certainly open to starting the application process. Might give Paris a chance to way in with what his friend is like too before appointing a coach.

Hmm ok, Paris also had a mate who was keen. Looking for a fairly dedicated coach, well someone who'll be active.

Hey dude welcome, much fantasy xp? The team is a really nice team, not in finals contention this yr but I'm certainly open to starting the application process. Might give Paris a chance to way in with what his friend is like too before appointing a coach.

Thanks mate. I'm keen as well and am familiar with ultimate footy having my own team in another league. Let me know

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Thanks mate. I'm keen as well and am familiar with ultimate footy having my own team in another league. Let me know

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Yep cool will do. No point filling the team at this point with the trade deadline passed and finals a week away but I'll let u know after finals sometime.

Last edited:
Fk me Jesse Hogan runs bad and i hate North so much. Can i get a trade veto like 3-4 months after the trade? Who the hell is the dickhead commisioner of this league who let me trade him for Joe Daniher. Drew23 i want a refund! Also Drew, if you don't name your team by the draft next year I'm stripping you of your 12th round draft pick. ^^

I think if we had the knowledge around concussions and long term effects earlier, we'd have seen a lot of careers cut a lot shorter.

Greg Williams is a great example. He can't even remember large portions of his playing career, almost certainly a CTE candidate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back