Paul Roos Lg. Paul Roos Cup - UF Dynasty league season 1 - 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Posting on UF means trades might go through without everybody knowing about it, that is all. I imagine we all will be on BF more than UF. Up to you though, you are the League Commissioner :p
Hmmm yeah i just realised trades don't show up on the main league screen i assumed they would. Ok trades to posted on bf. For the record F2G just robbed me of Tom Lynch for Christian Petracca.

Shows how poorly if you drafted :p petracca taken what 3 rounds after lynch?

I'm not gonna lie, i screwed up a couple of picks of the draft. Obv if i could i would've gone back and drafted Petracca in the 5th round. However since i don't have a time machine and with the vision that comes with looking at your whole 44 man list I've chosen to arguably get raped at the trade table. Who knows, in 5 years we might be saying i won the trade if Petracca ends up as the next Ablett. Then again he might be the next Colin Sylvia instead and i might be a total fool...

Petracca for Lynch could end up okay, but for now you have taken on all the risk. The problem is you have set the bar now - whoever has Hogan and Viney will be licking their lips lol

Petracca for Lynch could end up okay, but for now you have taken on all the risk. The problem is you have set the bar now - whoever has Hogan and Viney will be licking their lips lol
Well i was thinking about that. F2G played really hardball and i decided my KPF stocks were so plush i could take the gamble and Truck adds to a very exciting young core. I'm actually not at all desperate to make any more trades, as much as i love Viney and Hulk i don't need their position and stats. Won't be rushing into trades for anyone else unless the deal suits me.

Well i was thinking about that. F2G played really hardball and i decided my KPF stocks were so plush i could take the gamble and Truck adds to a very exciting young core. I'm actually not at all desperate to make any more trades, as much as i love Viney and Hulk i don't need their position and stats. Won't be rushing into trades for anyone else unless the deal suits me.
I doubt Lynch for Petracca will be the worst trade we will see. Petracca will potentially dominate a few categories.

B Mills Gleeson Biggs
HB Roberton Hibberd Short
C Sidebottom Hannebery Ebert
HF Miller Daniher Weller
F Petracca Wright Bruce
R Mcevoy Wines Guthrie
Int S Reid Mathieson Redden, Kerridge

Reserves
B Dea T Stewart Ridley
HB Scrimshaw Brooksby Vickers-Willis
C Veneables Hutchings Bewick
HF Poholke M Close Houston
F Silvagni Ratugolea E Phillips
R English Mutch D Clarke
Int Downie Snelling Grewar Naismith

Last edited:
On another note. Do we want trades to go through so quickly? I don't mind, but unless there is time between a trade being accepted by coaches and then being finalised on UF, there is no time for duscussion if it is required. The flipside is that you can to a trade on Thursday night and be able to play your new recruit straight away, but what is better for the league?

Hmmm yeah i just realised trades don't show up on the main league screen i assumed they would. Ok trades to posted on bf. For the record F2G just robbed me of Tom Lynch for Christian Petracca.

I'm not gonna lie, i screwed up a couple of picks of the draft. Obv if i could i would've gone back and drafted Petracca in the 5th round. However since i don't have a time machine and with the vision that comes with looking at your whole 44 man list I've chosen to arguably get raped at the trade table. Who knows, in 5 years we might be saying i won the trade if Petracca ends up as the next Ablett. Then again he might be the next Colin Sylvia instead and i might be a total fool...

Can get u a time machine for cheap. I'll pm my Nigerian Bank account details

On another note. Do we want trades to go through so quickly? I don't mind, but unless there is time between a trade being accepted by coaches and then being finalised on UF, there is no time for duscussion if it is required. The flipside is that you can to a trade on Thursday night and be able to play your new recruit straight away, but what is better for the league?
Should be 2-3 days

It will be 2 days normally. I actually didn't realise that clicking allow trade would finalise it instantly. Still getting my commissioner legs under me...

Can get u a time machine for cheap. I'll pm my Nigerian Bank account details
Oooo. Jackpot! I knew openly getting trade raped on the 1st day of the league woule open some serious doors for me. Let me just link your Nigerian bank account to my investment fund...

5 want friday lockout
5 want saturday lockout
2 wants total rolling lockout (but will settle for saturday)*
2 haven't weighed in yet

I want rolling lock out - not settling for Saturday

Trades should only be vetoed in the most extreme circumstances so I'm fine if they go through straight away.

Obviously barring a trade 15 minutes before Friday lockout that is super dodgy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

3 for rolling lockout, it's making a comeback, but i fear after it's slow start tis for naught. You'll almost certainly have to settle for Sat Paris haha, i don't like it either but it is what it is.

Final side:

B: Docherty Houli Howe
HB: Haynes Wood Johnson
C: SSelwood Jones Hunter
R: Sandilands Stanton ZMerrett
HF: Ryder Roughead Walters
F: Fantasia Membrey Young
UT: O'Meara Atkins Pearce Jetta

Depth:
B: Ramsay, Doedee, ZGuthrie, Byrne, JSmith, HGoddard, CYarran
C: Hallahan, Horlin-Smith, Wallis (CF), Rischitelli, Myers, Cuningham, Neal-Bullen (CF), Sier (CF), Signorello
R: Hampson
F: Milera, JGarlett, Weideman, BMcKay

In the market for a depth ruckman but it's not absolutely urgent...

Also happy to listen to completely outrageous deals for players if you're happy to throw them at me :D

I have a feeling this will be the first of many nights this year where i start to feel some sellers remorse in regards to Tom Lynch. All i can say is Petracca better bloody turn out to the legitimate A grade midfielder he can be...
You literally gave up an All-Australian KPF and a top 5 contender in the Coleman for Petracca. Seller's remorse is deserved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back