Paul Roos Lg. Paul Roos Cup - UF Dynasty league season 1 - 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking to trade a player for a 1st round pick at some stage to clear an open spot on the roster. For teams in win now mode, If there's someone within reason on my roster you're keen on for a pick hit me up...

Just to clarify, in this league the Free Agents are not Restricted until after the first Saturday game starts?

That could be interesting if a FA debuts on a Thursday or Friday night and looks promising lol.

Just on Tom Downie. I cant believe I missed him! I hope he can get himself healthy.

Looking to trade a player for a 1st round pick at some stage to clear an open spot on the roster. For teams in win now mode, If there's someone within reason on my roster you're keen on for a pick hit me up...
Teams in a development mode could be keen also - and their draft picks will be a lot more valuable too! :p

Just to clarify, in this league the Free Agents are not Restricted until after the first Saturday game starts?

That could be interesting if a FA debuts on a Thursday or Friday night and looks promising lol.

Just on Tom Downie. I cant believe I missed him! I hope he can get himself healthy.
No, F.A become restricted as soon as their game starts if they play on a Thurs or Fri. Ugh don't say that, now I'm feeling like an idiot for dropping the dude. Guess i should've tested the market for him 1st, probably could've got a pick for him or a pick upgrade at least.

No, F.A become restricted as soon as their game starts if they play on a Thurs or Fri. Ugh don't say that, now I'm feeling like an idiot for dropping the dude. Guess i should've tested the market for him 1st, probably could've got a pick for him or a pick upgrade at least.
It is set as first Saturday game - the Carlton and Richmond players that are on the Free Agent list are available to be selected now..

It is set as first Saturday game - the Carlton and Richmond players that are on the Free Agent list are available to be selected now..
Right right right. Yeah wasn't thinking. It's now changed to individual game time for F.A acquisition, players picked up after 1st Sat game won't be able to be added to your active lineup til the next week.
Edit. It seems I'm currently locked out from making changes to the settings. I'm guessing i'll be able to once the round ends, until then seems it's free season Thu and Fri free agents.

Last edited:
Players on the table for either a 2 for 1 trade (my two for your 1) or a player for a pick: Hibberd, Sidebottom, Guthrie, Biggs, Weller, Kerridge, S Reid, Hutchings, Ebert, My 2nd-5th round picks.
P.s if you come at me with a trade offer for one of my top 10 picks, (Sidey, Ebert, Hibberd) don't expect just a 1st rounder to cut it, obviously at that stage of the draft i could've picked anyone from the last draft.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Welcome to the Troopers Clarry! I think you'll find yourself at home amongst a very elite young midfield core. :D Key position stocks have gone from abundant to very thin, Daniher will just have to kick 70 this year...

Welcome to the Troopers Clarry! I think you'll find yourself at home amongst a very elite young midfield core. :D Key position stocks have gone from abundant to very thin, Daniher will just have to kick 70 this year...
Haha anything to get your favourite dees onboard

Haha anything to get your favourite dees onboard
Yup. That being said not like I'm trying to get N Jones who's up there with my all time favourite players. I'm just trying to get the best u22 talent i can and stock up on picks so that i have a list that peaks together nicely in a few years. Oliver ticks all the boxes, don't be surprised if he has a Cripps like 2nd season, most dees fans regard him as the best young player on our list and expect him to develop into our best mid.

Lost by two kicks and a straight shot at goal.

Are categories always this brutal?

Lost by two kicks and a straight shot at goal.

Are categories always this brutal?
Yeah that was quite the sweat, unlucky mate. There's so many different ways to set your team with this format as well so team selection is very interesting. Yes category scoring is brutal in the sense that a missed shot at goal or a free kick can cost you the game. We've tried to minimise it in this league with weighting frees and accuracy leas than other cats but yeah there will always be close games where there's a kick or two in it. To put it in perspective, in my other league i lost my prelim last year by 2 kicks or so after going 17-2 in the regular season...

Yeah that was quite the sweat, unlucky mate. There's so many different ways to set your team with this format as well so team selection is very interesting. Yes category scoring is brutal in the sense that a missed shot at goal or a free kick can cost you the game. We've tried to minimise it in this league with weighting frees and accuracy leas than other cats but yeah there will always be close games where there's a kick or two in it. To put it in perspective, in my other league i lost my prelim last year by 2 kicks or so after going 17-2 in the regular season...

Yeah, no complaints about the scoring system, I enjoy it.

I'm sure I'd like it a little better when I'm on the right side of the result though ;)

Yeah, no complaints about the scoring system, I enjoy it.

I'm sure I'd like it a little better when I'm on the right side of the result though ;)
Yah for sure haha. You got me on a bad round too, since I'll be a bit weaker next week. Watch Sidebottom get 3 votes on his way over to the Warriors...

Close one between Thommo & I.

I had it until Cam McCarthy the Muppet went and kicked 1.5
I thought I wasn't going to win. I couldn't even field a full team. Thanks Cam McCarthy! Good game BILC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back