Paul Roos Lg. Paul Roos Cup - UF Dynasty league season 1 - 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly it's rubbish to be throwing terms like "flogs" and "peasants" around when referring to other coaches. Ffs.

Paris a little touchy that the shite teams might be able to pick up a 27 year old Carlton FB who chooses to punch a ball over marking it, so that they can field a team and add 4 KI 5 HB 1 MA 1 TA and a few FA to the tally... geeez mate relax, your 31 year olds can easily triple those stats to win the flag this year.

Nb. It's a super valid point that the 3 coaches made regarding rules know pre-draft. In retrospect I should have voted against also because it makes all the sense not to then go ahead and advantage those who drafted poorly. Good call lads and to those who respectfully replied with a short statement as to why they were against it, cheers.

Gonna be good watching Paris post this year, big of a larf is always a good thing amongst a keeper league I say.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Honestly it's rubbish to be throwing terms like "flogs" and "peasants" around when referring to other coaches. Ffs.

Paris a little touchy that the shite teams might be able to pick up a 27 year old Carlton FB who chooses to punch a ball over marking it, so that they can field a team and add 4 KI 5 HB 1 MA 1 TA and a few FA to the tally... geeez mate relax, your 31 year olds can easily triple those stats to win the flag this year.

Nb. It's a super valid point that the 3 coaches made regarding rules know pre-draft. In retrospect I should have voted against also because it makes all the sense not to then go ahead and advantage those who drafted poorly. Good call lads and to those who respectfully replied with a short statement as to why they were against it, cheers.

Gonna be good watching Paris post this year, big of a larf is always a good thing amongst a keeper league I say.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Yeah a laugh is good as long as it doesn't cross the line and It was borderline crossing the line in all honesty. while i did make a mistake and was hasty all it takes is for a manager to point out some logical reasoning and I'll pretty much always listen and make the call that results in the least amount of angry managers haha. But that's cool, Paris knows he went a little overboard just like i know i made a mistake changing the rule too hastily. Water under the bridge. i definitely got the rage once the other two pointed out the fact they'd drafted with the cap rule in mind, something i did not do.

As you set up the league you can edit all the team lists etc. and change RFA order and edit FA selections remaining for each coach. I dont know exactly where though as your pages will have more options than mine as you are the administrator.
Yeah i could definitely do it when the draft was running, i can't seem to see it now though. I'll have a better look in the morning when I'm less tired, otherwise just add Rotham back on Thursday and I'll fix up your transaction number after.

Honestly shocked to be sitting here at the pushback at a little league bants

1453073644207.jpg

Honestly shocked to be sitting here at the pushback at a little league bants

1453073644207.jpg
Haha. Honestly was no biggie as far as I'm comcerned. That wasn't banter though it was closer to a tantrum, you triggered as easily as my 12 yr old half sister lol. But as i said, water under the bridge and i get why you were so mad, so no need to do a Hird and check yourself in to a psych facility :p

Ahhh the sweet sweet relief when you remember that there is an 'Ignore' function on Big Footy :cool:

Trade you Drew Petrie for Nat Fyfe?

If I don't hear from you in the next 24 hours I will consider the deal done :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well that's me done on the waiver wire for the next 3 months, very happy with my two adds though. Meant to actually draft Fox but for some reason thought he'd been picked. Also rapt to replace Downie with Pittonet, whether he develops is another matter but he should fit right in with my 20+ other kids who are 21 and under.

Well that's me done on the waiver wire for the next 3 months, very happy with my two adds though. Meant to actually draft Fox but for some reason thought he'd been picked. Also rapt to replace Downie with Pittonet, whether he develops is another matter but he should fit right in with my 20+ other kids who are 21 and under.
I considered Pittonet, well worth a spot in the 44, especially if you need ruck depth.

I considered Pittonet, well worth a spot in the 44, especially if you need ruck depth.
I absolutely needed ruck depth since i only had 3 rucks on my list and almost every ruck left is an 18 yr old rook who will take a good 4-6 years to develop and Pittonet has 2 years on them all. Well worth using my high RFA priority on. Also helps that i own Mcevoy while i wait for him to develop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back