Paul Roos Lg. Paul Roos Cup - UF Dynasty league season 1 - 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You didn't get Jenkins score you got whoever your emergency was. If a player gets injured and has less than 20%TOG your emergency plays for them.

Good rule :thumbsu:

In that case miffed at leaving Ryan Burton out of the team for Jarred *ing Blair

Huge trade.....going to be one that has a big influence on my team going forward
Yup, likewise, two of my biggest pieces moved.

Truck's Troopers send Joe Daniher and Callum Mills to Daniel's Team (get a better team name haha)
Daniel's team sends Jesse Hogan and Christian Salem to Truck's Troopers

And my mission to get all the young Melb guns is mostly complete ^-^

Yup, likewise, two of my biggest pieces moved.

Truck's Troopers send Joe Daniher and Callum Mills to Daniel's Team (get a better team name haha)
Daniel's team sends Jesse Hogan and Christian Salem to Truck's Troopers

And my mission to get all the young Melb guns is mostly complete ^-^
All you need is Tom Bugg and your side is complete!

The big issue is, what will your side be called in future? Hogan's Heroes, Clancy's Colonels, Salem's Soldiers?

2 from 2, you beauty.

Are you just trying to bring in all of the Melbourne players deeman87?
Not all, just my faves and the guys i think will have very good fantasy careers. Dees gamestyle now is very conducive to high fantasy scores and the 4 guys i got all have pretty high ceilings and they're all super young. Shame i had to trade away Mills to do it, he's the one guy I've traded i really didn't want to trade but i have high hopes for Salem IF he can stay healthy.

Gonna put my (potentially very high) first rounder on the table for anyone playing the long game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has anyone else only had ~25 players named to play each week so far?
26-27 for me every week at the moment. It's not really that surprising when you consider there's only 4 teams less in this comp than real life and only 22 play in real life. Average active players across the league if everyone getting a game was owned, which they're not, would be 28.29 players.

I've got 30 playing this week, plus the likes of Coniglio and Birchall out injured.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back