Paul Roos Lg. Paul Roos Cup - Ultimate Footy Dynasty League - 2017/2018 off-season thread

How many free agents can be picked up during the season?

• Unlimited

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
2018 AFL draft picks is future picks for us until AFTER our draft though. I dont mind, but others might.

Personally I would be happy if we could trade 2018 AND future (2019 AFL draft) as soon as our draft is finished, but I thought we discussed it and a number were against the idea of future draft pick trading? Maybe I am confused though and thinking if another league.

2018 AFL draft picks is future picks for us until AFTER our draft though. I dont mind, but others might.

Personally I would be happy if we could trade 2018 AND future (2019 AFL draft) as soon as our draft is finished, but I thought we discussed it and a number were against the idea of future draft pick trading? Maybe I am confused though and thinking if another league.

Yeh i mean technically speaking you're right. People didn't want future pick trading. I proposed we allow future pick trading for 2 years ahead with similar restrictions to what there are in the real league. People were worried that some might decimate their picks in trying to win a flag and then leave the league. So we scrapped that idea, thus 2019 pick trading isn't allowed and won't be coming in. However there's no reason to limit 2018 picks being traded especially since most of our managers are very active and have itchy trigger fingers. If someone does leave and their team doesn't have many picks in the draft for one year i don't think it would put off prospective managers, personally I'd embrace such a challenge.

Anyways, i want to promote active trading so 2018 picks are on the table. People can trade them now, everyone will still be required to take the minimum 3 picks in the draft though. Happy trading!

With all that said, my picks 27, 30 & all my 2018 picks are on the table in what's supposed to be a very strong draft. Looking for a 1st round pick, my 2018 picks will almost certainly be at the top of the draft order since my team resembles a TAC cup squad :p

With all that said, my picks 27, 30 & all my 2018 picks are on the table in what's supposed to be a very strong draft. Looking for a 1st round pick, my 2018 picks will almost certainly be at the top of the draft order since my team resembles a TAC cup squad :p

Have changed my mind on this. Will likely only have 4 delistings/spots free on my list and i have too many picks. So picks 27, 30, 44 and all other picks are on the table. I'm looking for 2018 picks to replace the plethora of kids on my list who don't make it. Anyone short on 2017 picks/want some nice 2nd-4th round picks?

Looking to get a couple of picks at the back end of the first round between 10-15. Plenty of talent available on my list. Hit me up if you are interested.

My delistings are:

- Rhys Palmer
- Nathan Brown
- Lindsay Thomas
- Aaron Vandenberg
- Tendai Mzungu

Delistings:

Brent Stanton (retired)
Jackson Ramsey (delisted)
Matt Signorello
Matt White

Likely still one to come.

Also, put your hands up if you've already lost one of your top 3 players for 2018.

Last edited:
Delistings:

Brent Stanton (retired)
Jackson Ramsey (delisted)
Matt Signorello
Matt White

Likely still one to come.

Also, put your hands up if you've already lost one of your top 3 players for 2018.
What a fall from grace for Ramsay. Looked like he had the potential to be an elite fanytasy defender. Got Buckley-ed hard/guess he wasn't great IRL. Glad i didn't trade gor him :p

We have to complete all delistings pre-draft don't we?

EDIT: Also relying on Byrne to replace Docherty and hopefully all the hype about Doedee replacing Lever is legit

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We have to complete all delistings pre-draft don't we?

EDIT: Also relying on Byrne to replace Docherty and hopefully all the hype about Doedee replacing Lever is legit

Correct, I'll be putting a date on final list changes once UF is launched for 2018. You can always delist someone and re-draft them though of course.

The final delisting date will be somewhere around the end of Jan start of Feb, basically just gotta get in your list changes with enough time for me to upload lists for the draft. Draft is going to run pre JLT, i think it's fairer overall that we all make our list changes and draft choices on an even platform. If it's all post JLT then some will end up with more intel on their players than others. It's minor but i think overall pre JLT for list changes and the draft is the better choice.

Calling everyone to confirm their involvement for the year. If you've made delistings in the last few weeks I'm gonna assume you're in for 2018. Everyone else please confirm.
deeman87 - Viney's Troopers - Confirmed
TheDarkDwarf - Riders of the Blue
Striker475 - Lewis & the Traitors - Confirmed
iluvparis - Idnutinher
FRROST - Metung Meerkats
Stoney - Stoney's Superstars
Coney - Resevoir Lakers - Confirmed
tenderwarrior - Tenderwarriors - Confirmed
Drew23 - Daniel's team
reggie - Reggie's Rabble
BILC - Bachar Houligans - Confirmed
Zim^zuM - Lolern Bulldogs - Confirmed
Dignan - Bottle Rockets - Confirmed
Thommo333 - Thommo's Tigers

Last edited:
I think we're probably going to be replacing Stoney who last i heard was too busy with life to fantasy. If anyone knows a keen coach/ wants to join, you can shout out. I'll try and get a sure answer soon from him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back