Paul Roos Lg. Paul Roos Cup - Ultimate Footy Dynasty League - 2019/2020 Off-Season thread -

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Putting Dalhaus and Liberatore on the block as well for those interested. Along with my standing block of Higgins, Mundy and Hooker. McEvoy is gettable for the right price as well.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Trade block -
Def

KK
Mcinerny
Sholl
Glass
Jake Kelly

Mid

D Clarke
Mutch
E Phillips

FWD

B Cox
Marshall
Schultz
Veneables
Poholke

Biggest position of need is probably my midfield though my depth in all areas could be improved, also looking for an extra pick or two in the draft and a veteran ruck to hold down my 2nd ruck spot for a yr or two until one of my other rucks steps up. Also just looking to trade for some guys who will put some score on the board.

Been a trade!

Viney's Troopers send Ollie Wines and Luke Davies Uniacke to Mitchell to Daniher for Huge Mcluggage & pick 41.

Drew23
Agreed, been discussing this one for quite some time. Mccluggage is already a star and looks like he will only get better as a goal kicking mid. Hopefully Ollie gets back to the form of a couple of years ago and ldu kicks on to help north win a few flags😅😅

Hmm my off season has been productive so far...

In
Shiel
McInerney
Wines
Davies-uniake
Patton
Sharenburg

Out
Mccluggage
Brodie
Wood
O'Brien

Overall I feel like my list is in better shape. We struggled a little last year with midfielders getting on the park. Adding shiel and wines gives me two elite mids entering their prime, while LDU is a nice piece for the future and very able backup should he be needed.

I've lost two of my rising stars from last year in the big ruck from Adelaide Riley O and mccluggage.....hopefully they stagnate so I don't regret getting rid of them 😋.

I'm still looking to upgrade #11 and #22 should anyone be interested in a package of one of the picks + a player (there's a fair few on my list that have value I'd consider adding).

Trade Alert

MTD receives Pick 7 and Higgins

Turtles receives 11+22 and Riley Collier-Dawkins

I'm going to be fairly uncompetitive next season but I feel this trade suits us both given where we're at.

All the best to Drew23!

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Happy New Year coaches! Just a quick announcement that Ultimate Footy will soon be undergoing some important updates, and from next week you will no longer be able to log in and see your results from the 2019 season.

If you need any past season information like ladder positions, finals results or player lists PLEASE LOG IN NOW and copy these down as this information won’t be available until the site returns in Feb.

Tag your league manager and stay tuned to this page for upcoming announcements on position changes and upcoming launch dates...

Happy New Year coaches! Just a quick announcement that Ultimate Footy will soon be undergoing some important updates, and from next week you will no longer be able to log in and see your results from the 2019 season.

If you need any past season information like ladder positions, finals results or player lists PLEASE LOG IN NOW and copy these down as this information won’t be available until the site returns in Feb.

Tag your league manager and stay tuned to this page for upcoming announcements on position changes and upcoming launch dates...
All I take from this is that ultimate footy is still running which is a big positive. Unfortunately though still no app 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back