Paul Roos Lg. Paul Roos Cup - Ultimate Footy Dynasty League - 2019/2020 Off-Season thread -

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorry to intrude my yearly draft league is moving to a keeper league setup.

Any advice for the initial draft? Thinking of only taking 21 to 28 year olds in for the first 13 picks and then taking whatever is value for the second half of the draw. Ie draft a solid core of players with 3 plus years of footy minimum that I would want to retain.
(Obviously flexible enough to take older players if they are great value

Sorry to intrude my yearly draft league is moving to a keeper league setup.

Any advice for the initial draft? Thinking of only taking 21 to 28 year olds in for the first 13 picks and then taking whatever is value for the second half of the draw. Ie draft a solid core of players with 3 plus years of footy minimum that I would want to retain.
(Obviously flexible enough to take older players if they are great value
How many teams and what are squad sizes?

26 to 28 players and we have 12 teams.

Id say leave the lesgue. Too many good players will always be on the waiver list lol. With that i wouldnt go early on young players 18-20 unless theyre sam walsh. With that size league and squad if you draft well you will have no idea who to delist come seasons end to activate your picks. So a good squad starting with proven players 23-28 is fine.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Id say leave the lesgue. Too many good players will always be on the waiver list lol. With that i wouldnt go early on young players 18-20 unless theyre sam walsh. With that size league and squad if you draft well you will have no idea who to delist come seasons end to activate your picks. So a good squad starting with proven players 23-28 is fine.
Haha I have been playing with the same blokes for 12 years.

what scoring system do you use?
Standard AFL fantasy scoring.

Can everyone please start getting delistings in over the next week or two. We're just waiting on EagleOz the last unconfirmed coach, he seems to be missing, hopefully he shows up in the next week or so or I'll have to replace him. Regardless I'm going to set a tentative delisting deadline date of Feb 16, so if everyone can try to get their delistings in by then please. There will be a more official deadline once I've sorted the last coaching spot and UF has launched for 2020. Cheers guys, quicker everyone gets them in the sooner I'll be able to launch the league and start the draft... 😄

Can everyone please start getting delistings in over the next week or two. We're just waiting on EagleOz the last unconfirmed coach, he seems to be missing, hopefully he shows up in the next week or so or I'll have to replace him. Regardless I'm going to set a tentative delisting deadline date of Feb 16, so if everyone can try to get their delistings in by then please. There will be a more official deadline once I've sorted the last coaching spot and UF has launched for 2020. Cheers guys, quicker everyone gets them in the sooner I'll be able to launch the league and start the draft... 😄
Can do, but it would be a fair bit easier if we had UF open to look over the lists. Might need to wait until that's reopened?

Can do, but it would be a fair bit easier if we had UF open to look over the lists. Might need to wait until that's reopened?
I can't launch the league until people put in their delistings. All the teams have screenshots, on P1, post 4 ;)

Last edited:
At this point I will be delisting;

Jarryd Mcveigh
Declan Watson
Scott Thompson
Wilkinson
Baguley

More to come but those are easy ones for now.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Still looking to trade some of my depth, feel free to shoot an offer for those on the block:
Taylin Duman
Griffin Logue
Josh Daicos
Will Snelling
Cam McCarthy
Josh Schache
Willem Drew
Lachie Fogarty

I may also consider trading mcdonald-tippa, daniher, mihochek or Darcy Fogarty for the right price

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back