Paul Roos Cup - Ultimate Footy Dynasty League - 2019 Season Thread

tenderwarrior

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Geelong
Warriors looking forward to see Josh Corbett debut this arvo, looks a likely type. Wooller won't be far away from a debut either given his NEAFL form either, so exciting times for the forward line! However with Gunston and Ziebell currently outside the best 22, it will take some good form to break into Warriors Best forward line 🙂

(Log in to remove this ad.)

deeman87

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Miami Heat
Thread starter #128
My defenders are dropping like flies, what was my teams strength at the start of the year has turned into a possible donut if i lose anymore of them. Looking to trade a forward or draft pick for a defender. Even if it's just a minor depth defender.

Wise Guy Sam

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
The Galactic Empire
My defenders are dropping like flies, what was my teams strength at the start of the year has turned into a possible donut if i lose anymore of them. Looking to trade a forward or draft pick for a defender. Even if it's just a minor depth defender.
I might be able to assist you with a couple of options. Looking more for forwards.

deeman87

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Miami Heat
Thread starter #133
Still looking to improve my list. 1st rounder still on the table for a decent scoring forward, a good mid or another decent ruck...

Top Bottom