Paul Roos Lg. Paul Roos Cup - Ultimate Footy Dynasty League - 2019 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 11, 2011
Anywhere else
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Miami Heat & Dolphins
Welcome to the season thread for year 3! In case anyone forgot, these are the rules.

-Minimum of 3 draft picks used by each team in the annual draft each season
-Players eligible to be drafted each season are those selected in the NAB AFL draft, the Rookie draft, the pre-season draft, any players in the free agent pool at the end of the previous season and any category B/international rookies.

Scoring will be as follows:
9 categories which will be weighted as:
2 points awarded for winning the following categories: Kicks, handballs, marks, hitouts, tackles, total score
1 point awarded for winning the following categories: frees for, frees against, goal scoring accuracy %
All captain's statistics will be doubled, vice captain's statistics will be doubled if a team's captain doesn't play

- At the end of the regular season the top 8 sides will playoff in the finals in the same format as real life.
- There will be no cap on the number of delistings or draft picks used, just the minimum of using 3 draft picks. There will however be a cap of 5 free agency moves used during the season, which begins as soon as the draft is finished.
-Trading during the season is allowed, there is no cap on trading, you may trade at any stage in the year except between 21 July 2019 and the grand final.
-Draft pick trading is allowed for one season ahead only.

LEAGUE HISTORY

Grand Final

Reggie's Rabble ( reggie ) defeated The Bottles Rockets ( Dignan )

League medal winner

Patrick Dangerfield (Stoney's Stars)

Grand Final

Stoney's stars ( Stoney ) defeated Wellington Wise Guys (Wise Guy Sam )

League Medal Winner

Tom Mitchell (Mitchell to Daniher)

Grand Final

Lolern Bulldogs (Zim^zuM) defeated Mitchell to Daniher (Drew23) 10-5

League Medal

Jack Macrae (Mitchell to Daniher)

Managers currently registered

deeman87 - Viney's Troopers
Wise Guy Sam Wellington Wise Guys
mumfster - Wax on Westhoff
iluvparis - Idnutinher
Freo_4eva - The Flaming Galahs
Bowski - Thornbury Turtles
EagleOz - Eastside Eagles
tenderwarrior - The Turbo Warriors
Drew23 - Mitchell to Daniher
reggie - Reggie's Rabble
NoPositiveTests! - **** and Swimming
Zim^zuM - Lolern Bulldogs
SarahSmiles - Preston Pushovers
flaps - Rat City Ravens

Wait List

1. DangerFyfe
2. azza77

Last edited:
Sep 11, 2011
Anywhere else
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Miami Heat & Dolphins
CURRENT DRAFT PICKS

deeman87 - Viney's Troopers (VT) - VT 1st, WOW 4th, VT 6th

Wise Guy Sam Wellington Wise Guys (WWG) - WWG 1st, WWG 3rd, WWG 5th, TW 5th, WWG 6th

mumfster - Wax on Westhoff (WOW) -WOW 1st, WOW 2nd, WOW 3rd, WOW 5th, VT 5th WOW 6th

iluvparis - Idnutinher (IN) - IN 1st, IN 2nd, WWG 2nd,VT 3rd, IN 3rd, IN 4th, MTD 4th, IN 5th, IN 6th

Freo_4eva - The Flaming Galahs (TFG) - TFG 1st, TFG 2nd, VT 2nd, TFG 3rd, TFG 4th, VT 4th, TFG 5th, TFG 6th

Bowski - Thornbury Turtles (TT) - TT 1st, TW 1st, TT 2nd, MTD 2nd, EE 2nd, TT 4th, TT 5th, TT 6th

EagleOz - Eastside Eagles (EE) - EE 1st, EE 3rd, EE 4th, TW 4th EE 5th, EE 6th

tenderwarrior - The Turbo Warriors (TW) - TW 2nd, TW 3rd, EE 3rd, TT 3rd, WWG 4th TW 6th

Drew23 - Mitchell to Daniher (MTD) - MTD 1st, MTD 3rd, MTD 5th, MTD 6th

reggie - Reggie's Rabble (RR) - RR 1st, RR 2nd, RR 3rd, RR 4th, RR 5th, RR 6th

NoPositiveTests! - **** and Swimming (TAS) - TAS 1st, TAS 2nd, TAS 3rd, TAS 5th, TAS 6th

Zim^zuM - Lolern Bulldogs (LB) - LB 1st, LB 2nd, LB 3rd, LB 4th, LB 5th, LB 6th

SarahSmiles - Preston Pushovers (PP) - PP 1st, PP 2nd, PP 3rd, PP 4th, TAS 4th, PP 5th, PP 6th

flaps - Rat City Ravens (RCR) - RCR 1st, RCR 2nd, RCR 3rd, RCR 4th, RCR 5th, RCR 6th

DRAFT PICK TRADES

- Viney's Troopers send Cam McCarthy to Mitchel to Daniher for his future 4th round pick

- Turbo Warriors send R. Mathieson and future 4th round pick to Eastside Eagles for future 3rd round pick.

- Idnutinher send picks 35 and 36 for Wellington Wise Guys future 2nd pick

- Viney's Troopers send pick 41, VT future 4th round pick & Jack Scrimshaw to The Flaming Galahs for pick 34 and 48

- **** and swimming send future 4th round pick to Preston Pushovers for pick 38

- Eastside Eagles send Pick 49 & Future Rd 2 pick to Thornbury Turtles for Brett Deledio

-Wax on Westhoff send pick 47 and their future 4th to Viney's Troopers for Sam Reid and a future 5th.

-TurboWarriors send James Aish and TW future 5th round pick to Wellington Wise Guys Pick 55 and Wellington Wise Guys future 4th

-Mitchel to Daniher send Jy Simpkin and MTD future 2nd round pick to Thornbury Turtles for Lance Franklin

- Thornbury Turtles send Tom Hawkins and TT future 3rd round pick to TurboWarriors for Wil Powell and TW Future 1st round pick.

- Viney's Troopers send Luke Valente, Martin Gleeson and VT 2nd round pick to The Flaming Galahs for Jamie Macmillian & Kane Lambert

- Viney's Troopers Send Luke Foley, VT 3rd, MTD 4th to Idnutinher for Jake Kelly

Last edited:
Sep 11, 2011
Anywhere else
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Miami Heat & Dolphins
Trade blocks, needs, best 22s, banter, whatever, put it all in here from now on.

I'm looking to trade future picks and non best 22 prospects for guys who will help me compete sooner rather than later. While its a little early to be thinking about the draft i'd be most keen to trade picks as i love my young team in general and think they should gel nicely.

Bowski

Club Legend
May 14, 2007
Shenanigan
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Celtic
My trade block is Hooker, Ablett and Selwood. Anyone is gettable though.

Youth and future picks are what I'm hoping for.

All the best for the season everyone.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Last edited:

tenderwarrior

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 26, 2003
Launceston
AFL Club
Geelong
Warriors Trade Table
Warriors have identified two primary needs:
a) A youngish (under25ish) best 22 back
b) A best 22 goal-scoring forward.

Players on the trade table are:
- Mark Murphy
- Ed Curnow
- Brad Hill
- Wil Powell

Warriors also have all their future picks available:
- Warriors 1st
- Warriors 2nd
- Lakers 3rd
- Warriors 3rd, &
- Wise Guys 4th.

I think there is enough elements there to get something done? PM me if you are interested.

Feel free to ask about any players not mentioned above, but you will need to put together an enticing offer for me to consider.

I am also interested in trading the pieces above to improve my future picks 🙂

Last edited:

mumfster

Debutant
Jan 7, 2019
AFL Club
West Coast
RFA order is set, people can add players from the F.a pool now, if any of the new guys are wondering you have 5 free agency adds a year and if you do grab anyone from the free agency pool before the season it does count towards that 5. :)

Any chance we can increase the FA pool adds for the newbies. By a couple? I'd still have players I should have delisted prior to the draft but didnt want to delist too many players. If not, that's okay I'll live!

tenderwarrior

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 26, 2003
Launceston
AFL Club
Geelong
Any chance we can increase the FA pool adds for the newbies. By a couple? I'd still have players I should have delisted prior to the draft but didnt want to delist too many players. If not, that's okay I'll live!
You will have to actively trade to churn that list over. If anything on my table is of interest, let me know 🙂

Drew23

Premiership Player
May 12, 2011
Canberra
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Still looking for a couple of quality mids. Willing to give up a good young Backman or forward...what happened to the trade block on ultimate footy :(

Yeah nah - the rules are in place to prevent endless free agent churn

Sep 11, 2011
Anywhere else
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Miami Heat & Dolphins
Sorry no can do if I increase it for you I have to increase it for everyone. Feel free to do a full clean out at the end of the year, for now you have 5 adds and the trade table :)

Sep 11, 2011
Anywhere else
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Miami Heat & Dolphins
Still looking for a couple of quality mids. Willing to give up a good young Backman or forward...what happened to the trade block on ultimate footy :(
Trade block on UF has been gone for years, I think like 2 - 3 years ago it died I think when the age took over... Just post it here or in the dead trade block thread. Prob here lol

I'm looking for another ruckman if someone is willing to trade

Aren't we all

Whatever Eagles gives you I will give you the same + extra picks - so come to me once you have finished negotiating with him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back