Paul Roos Lg. Paul Roos Cup - Ultimate Footy Dynasty League - 2019 Season Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck for the finals everyone. Apart from TWs dominance it's been a pretty even year.

Disappointed to fall away the 2nd half of the season only to finish 9th. Given I had no shot at finals and was sitting on pick 3 only to go and win my last game despite multiple donuts which elevated my underperforming, suspended and injured mob to 9th. Oh well, list is in really good shape long term I think. Pick 6 nabbed me Cerra 2 years ago so I'm sure there will be plenty of talent there. Typical Melb behaviour to be looking at the draft pre finals. 😂🙄😐

Anyways good luck all, been a fun season.

Good season lads - I was happy to get to the last 6 after looking like I'd be bottom 3 a month in. Finally fixed up my ruck division after 3 years - just need a stud midfielder or two to mount a serious title challenge.

Good season lads - I was happy to get to the last 6 after looking like I'd be bottom 3 a month in. Finally fixed up my ruck division after 3 years - just need a stud midfielder or two to mount a serious title challenge.
Pretty awesome effort mate. I must say when I came to you 6 weeks in and you were at 1-5 or whatever and tried to get some of your older stars I didn't think for a second you'd come back and make the semis like you did. Good effort and just goes to show persistence pays off and anything can happen in sport. Fancy a job at Melbourne? We could use someone to tell them to harden the **** up!😉😂

Standings at the end of the regular season. 2020 draft order in reverse of standings below with the exception of the grand finalists.

View attachment 719267

Why isn't the draft done like the AFL where all finals matches affect the draft? Why is it only the Grand Final?

Why isn't the draft done like the AFL where all finals matches affect the draft? Why is it only the Grand Final?
Hmm good pick up. For some reason I was thinking that was what we did last year but upon looking back on last seasons thread I see I'm getting confused with a couple of NBA dynasty leagues. Too many leagues. But no you're on the money Reggie, the consolation bracket doesn't count towards draft order but the finals do. Soz for the confusion.

So draft order so far not accounting for any traded picks

1. **** & Swimming
2. Wax on Westhoff
3. Preston Pushers
4. Rat City Ravens
5. Wellington Wise Guys
6. Viney's Troopers
7. Thornbury Turtles
8. Reggie's Rabble
9. Idnutinher
10. Eastside Eagles

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did not see this coming at all.... Zim^zuM on track for the upset of the year
Yeah, a had a few play there worst game of the year this round, but them are the breaks! I don't know about upset, he had an awesome year too and pretty sure beat me when we played a month or so ago.. It will be interesting to see if I have the cattle to challenge next year, I have a few in their twlight!

Wow unlucky TW! Best team all year but that sadly counts for little come prelim time. Condolences also to Freo_4eva for also falling short in the other prelim. Congrats to Zim^zuM & Drew23 for their prelim victories, both managers booking their maiden PRC grand final appearances in year 3! Good luck to you both.

Last edited:
Updated draft order

1. **** & Swimming
2. Wax on Westhoff
3. Preston Pushers
4. Rat City Ravens
5. Wellington Wise Guys
6. Viney's Troopers
7. Thornbury Turtles
8. Reggie's Rabble
9. Idnutinher
10. Eastside Eagles
11. The Flaming Galahs
12. Tenderwarriors

Good season all :thumbsu: Pretty proud of my boys.. Greene came back at the right time of year, couple of my perennially injured blokes (looking at you Hogan) need to grow new limbs in the off season and ill need to water my ruck garden profusely..

That other prelim was one for the ages!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back