Paul Roos Lg. Paul Roos Cup - Ultimate Footy Dynasty League - 2019 Season Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

And it worked out extremely well for you....cameron and Witts had incredible games

Had jacobs up my sleeve. Had every confidence I wouldn't need to use him. Can still harm me though. I assumed I would need goals and HO to have any chance. I may have got the goals anyways and have sacrificed x2 possesions from Gaff.

Think this one comes down to the wire. Kicks will become really really close. Would take Gaffs 25 kicks now seeing tex and dale both got 5 goals anyways. Hopefully Duursma and Vlastuin dont find themseves with a scoring opportunity and I can just stay ahead on score %.

Helps that the Texan kicked straight...Fogarty in was a bad move on my part with how good the dogs have been.

Don't think it will be close. Score, marks and hitouts all yours with %, frees for and kicks all likely going your way as well. Will finish 8-10 to 5-7.

Pick 14 and 28 on the table.
Congrats Zim^zuM you're whole team had an exceptional week with many playing the best or near best games of their careers. So much so that even if Cameron wasn't captain you still would have won.

I think we will continue our upwards trajectory next year with Tommy Mitchell back in the team.

As always we are open to trading any player for the right price and continually looking to improve our list.

Warriors have the following on the trade table. Looking to turn the following 6 commodities of Roarke Smith, Adam Kennedy, Pick 35, Pick 38, Pick 40, and Pick 47 into a couple of draft picks in the 2nd round, or early 3rd round? Happy to bundle 2 or 3 pieces together if that suits.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All players and picks on the table for the right price.. in desperate need of a dependable(ish) ruck.

Updated draft order

1. **** & Swimming
2. Wax on Westhoff
3. Preston Pushers
4. Rat City Ravens
5. Wellington Wise Guys
6. Viney's Troopers
7. Thornbury Turtles
8. Reggie's Rabble
9. Idnutinher
10. Eastside Eagles
11. The Flaming Galahs
12. Tenderwarriors
13. Mitchell to Daniher
14. Lolern Bulldogs

We're still looking to improve the list in preparation for 2020. I may consider trading some of our talented youth for established players. A few names I'll throw out there to consider trading include:
Blakey
Naish
Brodie
Snelling
Logue
Kennedy
D Fogarty
L Fogarty
Wood
Tucker

Status
Not open for further replies.