Paul Roos Lg. Paul Roos Cup - Ultimate Footy Dynasty League - 2020/2021 Off-Season thread - DRAFT STARTS SUNDAY 7PM AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay so Bowski at this stage of the preparations, in order to put through a trade you have to go to the draft tab and then edit draft selections and you manually swap out players/picks. For instance for this trade you would swap TW's pick to Go Balls Deep and then you would swap the player to TW. However this trade actually cannot go through. Chol was delisted by Go Balls Deep already, he is not on his list now, Chol is now in the draft pool, sorry guys this trade is void.

Okay so Bowski at this stage of the preparations, in order to put through a trade you have to go to the draft tab and then edit draft selections and you manually swap out players/picks. For instance for this trade you would swap TW's pick to Go Balls Deep and then you would swap the player to TW. However this trade actually cannot go through. Chol was delisted by Go Balls Deep already, he is not on his list now, Chol is now in the draft pool, sorry guys this trade is void.
So Go Balls Deep cannot change his mind on a delisted player even though we have not reached the trade/delist deadline? Seems a bit silly.. in future best to not announce delistings etc until the very last minute then.

Now that we have 14 teams, ill quickly sort out this team switcharoo then i'm gonna set the trade & delist deadline for Saturday the 20th at 5pm. Trading will reopen as soon as i've set lists. So can everyone please log in during the week and assign their keepers. I will actually sort out the full draft order in the next few days hopefully. But each team's picks are now on page 1, new guys you can just look at the corresponding picks for your team & the base draft order is. Apologies i am normally far more organized. Reminder that everyone has to take a minimum of 3 draft picks. Aiming to start the draft around Sunday/Monday the 28th/29th.
Here, im sorry if anyone missed it but i did set the delisting deadline at the 20th. There has never been a year where you can just delist players continually after lists are set and the deadline has passed tenderwarrior. Trading is back open, that is fine and you can change delistings before the deadline but after lists are done and the deadline past it's not really up for discussion my friend.

BTW everyone in case its not clear, trading is now open. Draft is starting on Sunday evening, as per usual it will be a slow draft done on UF, the clock will run between 7am and 10 or 11 pm. There will be a lot of time per pick for the early picks as we are not in a hurry and it is essential no one gets autopicked in the early rounds. You must make a minimum of 3 draft picks. Also as is the norm I am now opening up trading for future picks as well to encourage trading and allow max flexibility for all teams. Any trades made between now and the end of the draft must be an equal number of list spots/picks though this does not apply to future picks traded as they do not effect list spots.

Here, im sorry if anyone missed it but i did set the delisting deadline at the 20th. There has never been a year where you can just delist players continually after lists are set and the deadline has passed tenderwarrior. Trading is back open, that is fine and you can change delistings before the deadline but after lists are done and the deadline past it's not really up for discussion my friend.
If the delisting deadline was on the 20th than fair enough. I obviously missed that memo. That little bit of info changes the situation somewhat! All good

Just to reiterate, we actually NEED a delisting deadline so we can prepare for the draft. It's not fair on the admin (in this case deeman87) to juggle a change of mind about a player after already setting up the draft and lists. A one-week window not to trade isn't much to ask I don't think. And for delistings, if in doubt, leave it out I think.

Just to reiterate, we actually NEED a delisting deadline so we can prepare for the draft. It's not fair on the admin (in this case deeman87) to juggle a change of mind about a player after already setting up the draft and lists. A one-week window not to trade isn't much to ask I don't think. And for delistings, if in doubt, leave it out I think.
Of course we need a delisting deadline. I just wasn't aware that it had past. All good.

Yeh we always have a delisting deadline. I shouldve made the post clear and by itself without the rest of the stuff i said that's my bad but everyone had their lists in so it's not really any harm done. Anywho, draft on Sunday everybody. I wouldnt mind trading in and earlier pick if anyone has too many. i wonder what my trade block would look like i should assemble that but i shall go to bed. If you have a spare pick lying around, my 1st rounder next year is up for grabs as are all my picks

Yeh we always have a delisting deadline. I shouldve made the post clear and by itself without the rest of the stuff i said that's my bad but everyone had their lists in so it's not really any harm done. Anywho, draft on Sunday everybody. I wouldnt mind trading in and earlier pick if anyone has too many. i wonder what my trade block would look like i should assemble that but i shall go to bed. If you have a spare pick lying around, my 1st rounder next year is up for grabs as are all my picks

Pssst, Seeing as you have like half the leagues current ruckman just trade one of them for an earlier pick.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pssst, Seeing as you have like half the leagues current ruckman just trade one of them for an earlier pick.
Haha! hardly i have like 2 rucks and English gets no hitouts. We'll see if Naismith is even on the park and then the couple of developing rookies are unproven. I need ruck depth, the competing teams are very strong in hitouts and if ur giving up a category before you even play its a big handicap. :D

Wise Guy Sam Wellington Wise Guys
barnabyjones - Enormohead (previously Wax on Westhoff)
ChipMunk - Vlevet Urethra
Freo_4eva - The Flaming Galahs
Bowski - Thornbury Turtles - Commish
Go Balls Deep - Go Balls Deep (Previously Eastside Eagles)
tenderwarrior - The Turbo Warriors
Drew23 - Mitchell to Daniher
reggie - Reggie's Rabble
NoPositiveTests! - **** and Swimming
Zim^zuM - Lolern Bulldogs
SarahSmiles - Preston Pushovers
flaps - Rat City Ravens

Just tagging everyone in case anyone doesnt know the draft starts In 2 hours, will be 12 hours per pick to start with the clock running between 7 & 11. Any live trades please tag bowski &;myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back