Paul Roos Lg. Paul Roos Cup - Ultimate Footy Dynasty League - 2020/2021 Off-Season thread - DRAFT STARTS SUNDAY 7PM AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Okay trade gone through, Go Balls Deep has traded pick 43 to me for Bowski's future 3rd

Go Balls Deep to confirm

I'll swap the picks over, i do have a target in mind but a couple players i want to look at and didnt expect to actually have this pick as i didnt realise i actually sent the offer lol, i typed it out then got distracted so i hadnt really planned for the pick. Will use the clock sry guys as im out atm so have to do it on my phone. Am open to trading it for an established player, someone who will bolster my depth at any position other than ruck.

Okay trade gone through, Go Balls Deep has traded pick 43 to me for Bowski's future 3rd

Go Balls Deep to confirm

I'll swap the picks over, i do have a target in mind but a couple players i want to look at and didnt expect to actually have this pick as i didnt realise i actually sent the offer lol, i typed it out then got distracted so i hadnt really planned for the pick. Will use the clock sry guys as im out atm so have to do it on my phone. Am open to trading it for an established player, someone who will bolster my depth at any position other than ruck.
This trade needs another piece to go to Go Balls Deep as you dont have list space for another pick, and he will be a player short?

Okay i have indeed voided my own trade i have too much to do today to figure something out. I have added 6 hours extra onto the clock for my **** up.

Apologies guys.

Go Balls Deep you're still on the clock, TW seems very keen to trade if you want to trade it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back