Paul Roos Lg. Paul Roos Cup - Ultimate Footy Dynasty League - 2020/2021 Off-Season thread - DRAFT STARTS SUNDAY 7PM AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right. So i've only just caught up to this. It's 1:30am and I've lost the plot.

I picked up Hunter (yes I realise you've all posted here about it), HOWEVER

barnabyjones
Freo_4eva
Go Balls Deep
Drew23
reggie
NoPositiveTests!
Zim^zuM
SarahSmiles
flaps

Retagging everyone so you can see the new rules regarding the recently added players.

For this draft, they are not eligible to be drafted and will be available as free agents. No mini-drafts or anything like that. This is purely to be fair to people who have already drafted and may have selected them. Not the best, but it is what it is.

Moving forward, as this Supplementary player thing is a major pain in the ass fantasy wise, the rules will be as follows;

-if a player has been officially signed before the draft but isn't reflected in UF, they are available in the draft. Placeholder rule applies and the Coach must announce who they are actually drafting in the Draft thread.

-If the player is signed after or during the draft, they are not eligible to be drafted and will be available as a free agent whenever they do appear.

-If a player on your list is delisted IRL and then becomes a chance to be re-listed, you must declare your intention before the draft begins and draft a placeholder.

Hunter was signed on the 20th Feb. Draft started on 28th Feb.

That's surely fair game? The rule above stands.

Right. So i've only just caught up to this. It's 1:30am and I've lost the plot.

I picked up Hunter (yes I realise you've all posted here about it), HOWEVER

Hunter was signed on the 20th Feb. Draft started on 28th Feb.

That's surely fair game? The rule above stands.

Mate please try to understand. I agree it's crap but it is what it is. I did state clearly that for THIS draft they are NOT eligible to be drafted. Go crazy with free agency, he'll be fair game there.

He wasn't fair game this time around, you'd understandably be pissed if he became available after your pick and you never had the opportunity to get him.

I'm going to unselect Hunter for you, please choose someone else.

Once again, yes it's s**t, but try to appreciate this is something we do for a bit of fun and are not professionals. I'm trying to make this as fair as possible (responding to this on the way to my real job).

The rules have been put in place to prevent this issue moving forward.

Mate please try to understand. I agree it's crap but it is what it is. I did state clearly that for THIS draft they are NOT eligible to be drafted. Go crazy with free agency, he'll be fair game there.

He wasn't fair game this time around, you'd understandably be pissed if he became available after your pick and you never had the opportunity to get him.

I'm going to unselect Hunter for you, please choose someone else.

Once again, yes it's sh*t, but try to appreciate this is something we do for a bit of fun and are not professionals. I'm trying to make this as fair as possible (responding to this on the way to my real job).

The rules have been put in place to prevent this issue moving forward.

I make money off fantasy footy so consider myself a professional hehe

Thank you flaps. I appreciate it.

I have no doubt this will happen again this draft. We'll deal with it then. I appreciate everyone's patience.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back