Paul Roos Lg. Paul Roos Cup - Ultimate Footy Dynasty League - 2020/2021 Off-Season thread - DRAFT STARTS SUNDAY 7PM AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ANYONE ELSE'S TEAM GOT PLAYERS THEY DIDN'T KEEP OR DRAFT IN IT?

ANYONE ELSE'S TEAM GOT PLAYERS THEY DIDN'T KEEP OR DRAFT IN IT?
I had 46 players at the end, including Boyd Woodcock who I had previously traded to you. I delisted him and my last pick, and now have my proper 44 players. You will need to get a mod to add Woodcock to your list though, and that will give you 44 players.

Who do you have that you shouldn't?

Alright so no one pick up Woodcock, Go Balls Deep after waivers have been processed please add him to your list and i will remove the free agency add. I'm not sure how this is possible, in terms of TW having too many players, TW who do you have that you shouldnt have had and is anyone missing a player?

Last edited:
Alright so no one pick up Woodcock, Go Balls Deep after waivers have been processed please add him to your list and i will remove the free agency add. I'm not sure how this is possible, in terms of TW having too many players, TW who do you have that you shouldnt have had and is anyone missing a player?
I am all good now. I delisted them after the draft and the extra two list spots disappeared, so must have been a UF glitch.

Trade Table:

Warriors looking to trade out Marlion Pickett.

A future 3rd round pick will do it.

PM me if interested

Hi all. Putting Brandon Ellis up for trade. Looking to get a forward in return. Send me you offers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back