Paul Roos Lg. Paul Roos Cup - Ultimate Footy Dynasty League - 2020/2021 Off-Season thread - DRAFT STARTS SUNDAY 7PM AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 11, 2011
Anywhere else
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Miami Heat & Dolphins
Welcome to the Off-Season. Everything related to the league to go in here until the start of Feb. So all delistings & trades in here including trade blocks and the like. I'll keep the front page updated with all transactions...

Congratulations again to tenderwarrior who shrugged off a prelim loss last year and went 2 better this year winning the 2020 premiership!

League History

1st - TenderWarriors (tenderwarrior )
2nd - Viney's Troopers (deeman87 )
3rd - Mitchell to Daniher (Drew23 )
4th - Reggies Rabble (reggie )

1st - Lolern Bulldogs (Zim^zuM)
2nd - Mitchell to Daniher (Drew23 )
3rd - TenderWarriors (tenderwarrior )
4th - The Flaming Galahs (Freo_4eva )

1st - Stoney's Stars (Stoney)
2nd - Wellington Wise Guys (Wise Guy Sam)
3rd - Flaps' Tigers (Flaps)
4th - Lolern Bulldogs (Zim^zuM)

1st - Reggie's Rabble (Reggie)
2nd - The Bottle Rockets (Dignan)
3rd - Stoney's Stars (Stoney)
4th - Metung Meerkats (Frrost)

Managers/Teams

deeman87 - Viney's Troopers - Commish
Wise Guy Sam Wellington Wise Guys
barnabyjones - Enormohead (previously Wax on Westhoff)
ChipMunk - Vlevet Urethra
Freo_4eva - The Flaming Galahs
Bowski - Thornbury Turtles - Commish
Go Balls Deep - Go Balls Deep (Previously Eastside Eagles)
tenderwarrior - The Turbo Warriors
Drew23 - Mitchell to Daniher
reggie - Reggie's Rabble
NoPositiveTests! - **** and Swimming
Zim^zuM - Lolern Bulldogs
SarahSmiles - Preston Pushovers
flaps - Rat City Ravens

League Managed by - deeman87 & Bowski

WAITLIST

Last edited:
Sep 11, 2011
Anywhere else
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Miami Heat & Dolphins
Draft order (Not including traded picks)

1. Eastside Eagles
2. Velvet Urethra
3. Wax on Westhoff
4. Rat City Ravens
5. Wellington Wiseguys
6. Thornbury Turtles
7. Preston Pushovers
8. The Flaming Galahs
9. **** and Swimming
10. Lolern Bulldogs
11. Reggie's Rabble
12. Mitchell to Daniher
13. Viney's Troopers
14. Tenderwarriors

2021 DRAFT PICKS

deeman87 - Viney's Troopers (VT) - VT 2nd, VT 3rd, VT 5th, VT 6th

Wise Guy Sam Wellington Wise Guys (WWG) - ,WWG 2nd, WWG 3rd, MTD 3rd, PP 3rd, WWG 4th, WWG 5th

mumfster - Wax on Westhoff (WOW) -WOW 1st, WOW, 2nd WOW 4th, WOW 5th, LB 5th, WOW 6th

ClarkeM - Velvet Urethra -VU 1st, VU 2nd, VU 3rd, VU 4th, VU 5th, VU 6th

Freo_4eva - The Flaming Galahs (TFG) - TFG 1st, TFG 2nd, TFG 3rd, TFG 4th, TFG 5th, TFG 6th

Bowski - Thornbury Turtles (TT) - TT 1st, VT 1st, TT 2nd, TW 3rd , VT 4th, TT 4th, TT 5th, TT 6th, WWG 6th

EagleOz - Eastside Eagles (EE) - EE 1st, EE 2nd, EE 3rd, EE 4th, EE 5th, EE 6th

tenderwarrior - The Turbo Warriors (TW) - TW 1st, TW 2nd, TT 3rd , TW 4th, TW 5th, TW 6th

Drew23 - Mitchell to Daniher (MTD) - MTD 1st, MTD 2nd, MTD 4th, MTD 5th, MTD 6th

reggie - Reggie's Rabble (RR) - RR 1st, RR 2nd, RR 3rd, RR 4th, RR 5th, RR 6th

NoPositiveTests! - **** and Swimming (TAS) - TAS 1st, TAS 2nd, TAS 3rd, TAS 4th, TAS 5th, TAS 6th

Zim^zuM - Lolern Bulldogs (LB) - LB 1st, LB 2nd, LB 3rd, WOW 3rd, LB 4th, , LB 6th

SarahSmiles - Preston Pushovers (PP) - PP 1st, WWG 1st, PP 2nd, PP 4th, PP 5th, PP 6th

flaps - Rat City Ravens (RCR) - RCR 1st, RCR 2nd, RCR 3rd, RCR 4th, RCR 5th, RCR 6th

Last edited:
Sep 11, 2011
Anywhere else
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Miami Heat & Dolphins
DELISTINGS

The Turbo Warriors - Gary Ablett, Jack Stevens, Tom Bellchambers, and Elijah Taylor.

The Flaming Galahs - B.Ebert, B.Ronke, M.Poholke, Jarmaine Jones, M.Gleeson, Hutchings

Thornbury Turtles - Seedsman, Lemmens, Mayne, Burgoyne, Louis Butler, Sean Lemmens,

Rat City Ravens - Ryan Abbott, Joe Atley, Ben Crocker, Tom Langdon

Lolern Bulldogs - J Thurlow, M Williams, Mitchell Hibberd, H Bennel, J Pittard, R Henderson, S Jacobs

Viney's Troopers -

Mitchell to Daniher - matt Sharenberg, Ruscoe, Grant Birchall

Wellington Wise Guys -M Parker (retired by UF), P Naish,B Ah Chee, T Bedford

Reggie's Rabble -

Preston Pushovers - Jackson Mead,Shane Mumford,Matt Buntine,Joshua Worrell

**** and Swimming -

Enormohead - Justin westhoff, Mitch brown, Dylan roberton, Lewis jetta, Paul ahern, Jesse joyce, Rupert wills, Zach guthrie, Noah Cumberland

Vlevet Urethra - B Reid, H Shaw, Scukling, Scully, S Lloyd

Go Balls Deep - Will Martin, Jack Silvagni, Leo Connolly, Harrison Petty, Sam Reid, jayden Laverde, Rhys Mathieson, Nick Holman, Daniel McStay, Maribol Chol, Adam Tomlinson

Last edited:

Sep 11, 2011
Anywhere else
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Miami Heat & Dolphins
FUTURE PICKS TRADED

- TurboWarriors future 1st to Lolern Bulldogs
- Lolern Bulldogs future 3rd to TurboWarriors
- Viney's Troopers 2nd & 3rd to Thornbury Turtles
- Thornbury Turtles 3rd to Viney's Troopers

Last edited:
Sep 11, 2011
Anywhere else
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Miami Heat & Dolphins
Never tried Ultimate Footy before, happy to give it a go if you don't want it. I think I'll be worse than you though!
I enjoy Ultimate Footy more than SuperCoach however I'm not familiar with the scoring system these guys use.

Sep 11, 2011
Anywhere else
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Miami Heat & Dolphins
I'll play but if someone wants my team they can have it because the category scoring thing isn't really my forte.
I mean it's up to you man. Category scoring is the norm in American fantasy sports, it isn't overly hard to get adjusted to but it is a different scoring system. Iif you aren't into it that's all good man i'm happy to find another coach if that's your preference.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I enjoy Ultimate Footy more than SuperCoach however I'm not familiar with the scoring system these guys use.

I'll take the team deeman87 , is there a thread with rules and scoring etc?

To the other teams: I've never done this before so don't offer me trades. First season for me will be getting to know how this all works and trying to see what ClarkeM has left me with!

Sep 11, 2011
Anywhere else
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Miami Heat & Dolphins
I'll take the team deeman87 , is there a thread with rules and scoring etc?

To the other teams: I've never done this before so don't offer me trades. First season for me will be getting to know how this all works and trying to see what ClarkeM has left me with!
Sure thing. Yeah the rules are in the opening post of the season thread. There's a thread for each season and each off-season, this is year 5 we're heading into now so there's plenty of threads. TBH It's more about enthusiasm than how good you are at building a team. As far as scoring goes i can give you a quick summary...The way cat scoring works isn't overly complicated, there are 9 categories, each week your team plays another team, for each category your team's total gets added up and whoever has the most of that category wins that category. So lets say im playing you, my teams total kicks get added up and so do yours and whoever has the most kicks wins that category and thus wins a point, same again for handballs, tackles etc. Then whoever wins more categories wins the matchup. The categories are slightly weighted towards the main stats in this league so you win 2 points for the main categories and 1 point for frees and goal accuracy %. Anyways have a read of the rules here https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/thre...-2020-season-thread-new-coach-needed.1237420/ if you have any questions shout out or you can PM me. I'll go ahead and allocate you to Clarkem's team if that's what you guys want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back