Paul Roos Cup - Ultimate Footy Dynasty League - 2020 Season thread (NEW COACH NEEDED)

Remove this Banner Ad

Bowski

Club Legend
May 14, 2007
Shenanigan
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Celtic
Sorry to hear deeman87 you're a great commish, I wish you all the best for your health troubles as well.

I'm happy to put my name forward as a Plan B to take over. I'm not particularly interested but if no one else is keen I'll give it a crack as I really enjoy the league.

But by all means, if someone has a genuine interest, go for it! :)

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

deeman87

Premiership Player
Sep 11, 2011
melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Miami Heat
Sorry to hear deeman87 you're a great commish, I wish you all the best for your health troubles as well.

I'm happy to put my name forward as a Plan B to take over. I'm not particularly interested but if no one else is keen I'll give it a crack as I really enjoy the league.

But by all means, if someone has a genuine interest, go for it! :)

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
Thankyou mate good hear, i would hate for the league to die due to my persopnal life as its a fun league and one that i hope has a long future. I can still do commish duties for now its just way down the list of priorities but i should certainly see out the season and will re-evaluate from there. But good to hear and have a plan B if i can't continue next year, TY! (Couldn't be halfway through a rebuild and then have the league pulled right... :p )Which applies to both of our lists :D

Along similar lines, i'm not really checking teams and stuff this year so if we have inactive managers please let shout out. Also if ive missed your trade let me know, though i will go back and sort through the few trades so that one shouldn't be much of an issue.

Top Bottom