Paul Roos Lg. Paul Roos Cup - Ultimate Footy Dynasty League - 2020 Season thread (NEW COACH NEEDED)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a couple of teams currently available, idnutinher and the Eastside eagles
Wait is Eastside Eagle available or has EagleOz just not set his team? Paris has left and mumfster has said he's leaving so those 2 teams are the available ones but from the look of it EE hasn't been looked after either.

So Wax on Westhoff and Idnutinher confirmed but one MIA (EagleOz) with Eastside Eagles, does the league offer a function to change coaches mid season? I know the pain of taking over an older team so the more time to make some moves the better imo.

Hey fellas, sorry been a hectic time at moment. I’ll continue looking after the team this year, I’ll make every effort to keep updating my team but after this year I’ll step down. I have a little bub on the way so he will be taking up most of my time.

Hey fellas, sorry been a hectic time at moment. I’ll continue looking after the team this year, I’ll make every effort to keep updating my team but after this year I’ll step down. I have a little bub on the way so he will be taking up most of my time.
No one mate, congrats on the little one and all the best :)

Okay so 3 confirmed outs, 1 team available immediately and the 2 others in the off season.

So Wax on Westhoff and Idnutinher confirmed but one MIA (EagleOz) with Eastside Eagles, does the league offer a function to change coaches mid season? I know the pain of taking over an older team so the more time to make some moves the better imo.
Yeah there's a function to replace coaches at end time of year in UF

I've just updated the front page with trades and draft picks, if ive missed a trade or got your picks wrong shoutout. Been a quiet season on that front. Also just a reminder that the trade deadline is approaching and is the 30th of August.

Last edited:
deeman87 - Viney's Troopers (VT) - VT 1st, VT 2nd, VT 3rd, VT 4th, VT 5th, VT 6th

Wise Guy Sam Wellington Wise Guys (WWG) - ,WWG 2nd, WWG 3rd, MTD 3rd, PP 3rd, WWG 4th, WWG 5th

mumfster - Wax on Westhoff (WOW) -WOW 1st, WOW, 2nd WOW 4th, WOW 5th, LB 5th, WOW 6th

iluvparis - Idnutinher (IN) - IN 1st, IN 2nd, IN 3rd, IN 4th, IN 5th, IN 6th

Freo_4eva - The Flaming Galahs (TFG) - TFG 1st, TFG 2nd, TFG 3rd, TFG 4th, TFG 5th, TFG 6th

Bowski - Thornbury Turtles (TT) - TT 1st, TT 2nd, TT 3rd, TT 4th, TT 5th, TT 6th, WWG 6th

EagleOz - Eastside Eagles (EE) - EE 1st, EE 2nd, EE 3rd, EE 4th, EE 5th, EE 6th

tenderwarrior - The Turbo Warriors (TW) - TW 1st, TW 2nd, TW 3rd, TW 4th, TW 5th, TW 6th

Drew23 - Mitchell to Daniher (MTD) - MTD 1st, MTD 2nd, MTD 4th, MTD 5th, MTD 6th

reggie - Reggie's Rabble (RR) - RR 1st, RR 2nd, RR 3rd, RR 4th, RR 5th, RR 6th

NoPositiveTests! - **** and Swimming (TAS) - TAS 1st, TAS 2nd, TAS 3rd, TAS 4th, TAS 5th, TAS 6th

Zim^zuM - Lolern Bulldogs (LB) - LB 1st, LB 2nd, LB 3rd, WOW 3rd, LB 4th, , LB 6th

SarahSmiles - Preston Pushovers (PP) - PP 1st, PP 2nd, PP 4th, PP 5th, PP 6th

flaps - Rat City Ravens (RCR) - RCR 1st, RCR 2nd, RCR 3rd, RCR 4th, RCR 5th, RCR 6th
Question, what is this?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks all. This is very new to me but willing to give it a shot.

My team is manure it seems. Who the * is Doulton Langlands - he can get out of here. I see now however, that you're only allowed to make 5 recruits during the year. Jeez!

I mentioned this in the other dynasty league, but it's relevant here. With finals coming up, are we keeping out fixtures set the way UF has pushed it?

There's a competition bye in this league set for R14 and then finals from R15-18.

Club byes in:
R14: Adelaide, Brisbane.
R15: Gold Coast, North Melbourne, Port Adelaide, Western Bulldogs, Geelong, St Kilda
R16: Collingwood, Richmond
R17/18: none.

Anyone would be stiff to have a final in R15, let alone luck and chance in the other weeks. Surely we can be proactive and have a contingency plan?

Thanks all. This is very new to me but willing to give it a shot.

My team is manure it seems. Who the fu** is Doulton Langlands - he can get out of here. I see now however, that you're only allowed to make 5 recruits during the year. Jeez!
Yep the idea is that people should build through the draft. However this free agency rule was voted on when the league first started and the rule can be voted on again if people wish. There's only half a dozen or so of the original cast left.

I mentioned this in the other dynasty league, but it's relevant here. With finals coming up, are we keeping out fixtures set the way UF has pushed it?

There's a competition bye in this league set for R14 and then finals from R15-18.

Club byes in:
R14: Adelaide, Brisbane.
R15: Gold Coast, North Melbourne, Port Adelaide, Western Bulldogs, Geelong, St Kilda
R16: Collingwood, Richmond
R17/18: none.

Anyone would be stiff to have a final in R15, let alone luck and chance in the other weeks. Surely we can be proactive and have a contingency plan?
Ill have a look at it later today and see if there's anything that can be done. Pretty difficult season to navigate.

Still looking to bring in a gun back and forward. Would consider trading Oscar Mcinerney or Luke Jackson for the right price. Players like nick blakey, Darcy Tucker, Matt Kennedy, fogarty(both) and will Snelling as well as my first round picks also available.

Trade gone through!

Viney's Troopers send Jay Rantall, Lachlan Sholl, Kobe Mutch, 1st round pick, 4th round pick

to Thornbury Turtles for

Luke Dalhaus, Ben Mcevoy & David Mundy

Bowski to confirm

Pretty well done by Bowski but i'm pretty set on trying to make a run now and need all the help i can get for these finals. Hopefully not for nothing.

Yep confirmed, losing Big Boy is daunting but I can't be half pregnant. I'm either rebuilding or I'm not.

I just hope that Preuss gets traded to a team that doesn't have 2 quality ruckmen ahead of him...

Last dude on my trade block is Seedsman if any contending teams are looking for a bit more support.

Good luck to deeman87 and all the other finalists!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back