Paul Roos Lg. Paul Roos Cup - Ultimate Footy Dynasty League - 2020 Season thread (NEW COACH NEEDED)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to hear deeman87 you're a great commish, I wish you all the best for your health troubles as well.

I'm happy to put my name forward as a Plan B to take over. I'm not particularly interested but if no one else is keen I'll give it a crack as I really enjoy the league.

But by all means, if someone has a genuine interest, go for it! :)

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear deeman87 you're a great commish, I wish you all the best for your health troubles as well.

I'm happy to put my name forward as a Plan B to take over. I'm not particularly interested but if no one else is keen I'll give it a crack as I really enjoy the league.

But by all means, if someone has a genuine interest, go for it! :)

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
Thankyou mate good hear, i would hate for the league to die due to my persopnal life as its a fun league and one that i hope has a long future. I can still do commish duties for now its just way down the list of priorities but i should certainly see out the season and will re-evaluate from there. But good to hear and have a plan B if i can't continue next year, TY! (Couldn't be halfway through a rebuild and then have the league pulled right... :p )Which applies to both of our lists :D

Along similar lines, i'm not really checking teams and stuff this year so if we have inactive managers please let shout out. Also if ive missed your trade let me know, though i will go back and sort through the few trades so that one shouldn't be much of an issue.

Putting Dusty and Polec on my trading block. Looking for younger talent in return. If your planning on winning now hit me up.

Was running with 1 non playing selected player last week.. im a beez dick away from playing short one of these rounds coming up, i can feel it.

Thankfully my man Darcy Fort finally gets Ruck status so I can field a full team. Doubt it will make a massive difference buts it’s nice that it’s worked out.

Screen Shot 2020-07-18 at 5.08.08 pm.png

What on earth is happening here? I've fielded Anderson as a utility yet I'm getting Taylor's score in his place... Ultimate Footy site having a mare

View attachment 914434

What on earth is happening here? I've fielded Anderson as a utility yet I'm getting Taylor's score in his place... Ultimate Footy site having a mare
View attachment 914434

I assume Anderson played less than 30% gametime? If a player plays below 30% your emergency's score plays.

I assume Anderson played less than 30% gametime? If a player plays below 30% your emergency's score plays.
Interesting didn't know that
I think it will be fine come the end of the round. Their site does some weird things..
Yeah fixed itself by last night which is good because Anderson had a pretty good game

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If we don’t find a new coach something to consider is dissolving Paris team. The free agent pool is very skinny, an extra 40 players available would create some actual options and even strategy with waiver list.
It will also provide a few options for a draft which will be pretty much a guessing game this season. Take a big risk on an unknown or take an older known player that might be past their prime?

If we don’t find a new coach something to consider is dissolving Paris team. The free agent pool is very skinny, an extra 40 players available would create some actual options and even strategy with waiver list.
It will also provide a few options for a draft which will be pretty much a guessing game this season. Take a big risk on an unknown or take an older known player that might be past their prime?
An interesting idea, if we haven't filled the team by end of the year and that's what people wanted to do, i guess it could be done, but chances are the team will be filled and we'll stay at 14 teams. It certainly would raise all kinds of questions as to any picks that have been traded etc.

5 waivers each season is a bit thin. I understand we don’t want people signing/delisting each week but when you can’t field a team each week it makes it hard. Injuries are killing my team.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Sorry for the intrusion guys, but I've noted your thread here is quite active. I run another ultimate footy keeper league (in its first year) but have a couple of non participating coaches at present. It's a 12 team, category based league with squads of 40. If anyone is interested in coaching a team in this league in addition to your one here, please let me know.
Thanks.

5 waivers each season is a bit thin. I understand we don’t want people signing/delisting each week but when you can’t field a team each week it makes it hard. Injuries are killing my team.

Injuries can cause havoc, but generally if you trade well and use FA picks wisely it is enough - some coaches if rebuilding are happy to have some '0' is their score 😅.

I have 8-9 players out injured or unavailable, which sucks. I would prefer to see the FA picks increased rather than drop down to 12 sides.

The other option teams have is to trade to fill a need..

Sorry for the intrusion guys, but I've noted your thread here is quite active. I run another ultimate footy keeper league (in its first year) but have a couple of non participating coaches at present. It's a 12 team, category based league with squads of 40. If anyone is interested in coaching a team in this league in addition to your one here, please let me know.
Thanks.
Hey mate, likewise we have a coaching vacancy so if you or anyone from your league would like the vacant team message me.

Im with you mate. When we started the league i wanted unlimited F.A adds or 10 or 20. I believe i ran a poll and people wanted it to be 5. That being said, half the managers have changed since then and if people want it increased, bring it up in the off season and we can vote again if you like. For now it's locked as we obv cant change mid season. But the idea is that 44 list spots should allow everyone to build depth and field full teams but you do need to build that. Anyways, as i said feel free to bring it up in the off season and we can look at it, rules are generally decided by committee here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back