Paul Roos Lg. Paul Roos Cup - Ultimate Footy Dynasty League - 2020 Season thread (NEW COACH NEEDED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 11, 2011
Anywhere else
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Miami Heat & Dolphins
PRC reg season.PNG

End of regular season standings for draft purposes with the top 6 picks now set.

Draft order (Not including traded picks)

1. Eastside Eagles
2. Velvet Urethra
3. Wax on Westhoff
4. Rat City Ravens
5. Wellington Wiseguys
6. Thornbury Turtles
7. Preston Pushovers
8. The Flaming Galahs
9. **** and Swimming
10. Lolern Bulldogs
11. Reggie's Rabble
12. Mitchell to Daniher
13. Viney's Troopers
14. Tenderwarriors

Good luck to everyone in the finals! *Except if you're playing me

Last edited:
Sep 11, 2011
Anywhere else
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Miami Heat & Dolphins
Gonna be a tight sweat vs tenderwarrior I made the risky move to captain Pittonet to try and lock up hitouts, he could've at least got 1 mark. :rolleyes: Need 11 marks from Bowes, Lukosius & Miller to take down this final which is about as close as it could get. Let's go Gold Coast! Time to chip the ball around as much as possible! :p

Last edited:
Sep 11, 2011
Anywhere else
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Miami Heat & Dolphins
Gonna be a tight sweat vs tenderwarrior I made the risky move to captain Pittonet to try and lock up hitouts, he could've at least got 1 mark. :rolleyes: Need 11 marks from Bowes, Lukosius & Miller to take down this final which is about as close as it could get. Let's go Gold Coast! Time to chip the ball around as much as possible! :p
Hooray! Just sneaked it and my boys get a couple weeks off. Congrats to all the winners in week 1 :)

Wise Guy Sam

Premium Platinum
Dec 26, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
The Galactic Empire
Interesting that all the higher ranked teams won their match even though you guys are dealing with bye’s in finals. Doesn’t look like this curve ball mattered as much as I thought it might.

Sep 11, 2011
Anywhere else
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Miami Heat & Dolphins
Interesting that all the higher ranked teams won their match even though you guys are dealing with bye’s in finals. Doesn’t look like this curve ball mattered as much as I thought it might.
Actually only one higher seeded team won, the ladder updates after the matchups are finished and is thus deceiving. The byes probably had a big role to play. The premiership bracket shows the actual seeds

Actually only one higher seeded team won, the ladder updates after the matchups are finished and is thus deceiving. The byes probably had a big role to play. The premiership bracket shows the actual seeds
I had a nasty week with byes where I could only field about 10 players, last week too injuries and the bye didn't help. Gunning for 7th now I guess

Wise Guy Sam

Premium Platinum
Dec 26, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
The Galactic Empire

Oh. Lol, guess I’m the dickhead.

Looks like all the higher ranked teams can have a grumble about the byes, if it mattered (or even if it didnt).

Drew23

Premiership Player
May 12, 2011
Canberra
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Looks like im in to the grand final with reggie getting done in at the selection table. But a very interesting prelim between tenderwarrior & Drew23 , was trying to decide who i'd rather play and im unsure. :think::fire::fire:
It's looking very close. I reckon tw will get up 8-7. Much like the other league a few very disappointing games from my marquee players. Looking at you Tom Mitchell, Martin, danger and Daniher. A change of team name is needed.

Reckon I get up on HB, tackles, hitouts and possibly FA.

tenderwarrior

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 26, 2003
Launceston
AFL Club
Geelong
It's looking very close. I reckon tw will get up 8-7. Much like the other league a few very disappointing games from my marquee players. Looking at you Tom Mitchell, Martin, danger and Daniher. A change of team name is needed.

Reckon I get up on HB, tackles, hitouts and possibly FA.
Mate, I am shocked. Looking at it yesterday I expected you to run away with it. I am missing Yeo, Sidebottom, Shuey, Ablett and Gresham from my best 22, so hoping I can scrape in one more win..

Sep 11, 2011
Anywhere else
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Miami Heat & Dolphins
Mate, I am shocked. Looking at it yesterday I expected you to run away with it. I am missing Yeo, Sidebottom, Shuey, Ablett and Gresham from my best 22, so hoping I can scrape in one more win..
And then there were two... Hopefully you are again missing many players from your best 22 and that Coniglio is back :D Two grand finals this weekend is a good effort...

Wise Guy Sam

Premium Platinum
Dec 26, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
The Galactic Empire
Here’s hoping next season we go back to teams being announced on a Thursday. That’s been one of the biggest obstacles for me, not checking my team every other night to see another surprise omission.
Pretty minor issue but annoying all the same.

tenderwarrior

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 26, 2003
Launceston
AFL Club
Geelong
Here’s hoping next season we go back to teams being announced on a Thursday. That’s been one of the biggest obstacles for me, not checking my team every other night to see another surprise omission.
Pretty minor issue but annoying all the same.
It is a huge issue as far as fantasy footy goes, but ptobably minor compared to what else is going on. 2021 cannot come fast enough!

Sep 11, 2011
Anywhere else
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Miami Heat & Dolphins
Guess I'll take 14!
Congrats mate, well deserved premiership, have been the dominant team over the last 24 months and your team was older, better balanced with a lot more firepower than mine. Our backs, mids and rucks are pretty well matched but my fwd line is mediocre and yours is really good and that was the main difference. Would've been a year or 2 too early for me given it's my first finals and i had pick 1 18 months ago. Seems you got the double premiership?! A rare feat, something that's unlikely to be accomplished again so congrats on BFDL as well, quite the year for you mate! :D

Sep 11, 2011
Anywhere else
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Miami Heat & Dolphins
Cheers to everyone on the completion of 2020, wasn't a great year for fantasy with a lot more serious issues going on in the world. Hopefully come next season we'll be back to the norm in sport-land. Trading is now open again, any trades to be posted here in the thread/in the off season thread which i'll create over the next couple of weeks. Roll call for 2021 is usually around mid to late Jan, having said that if there are any coaches that aren't going on i prefer you to shout out early. Hope everyone has a safe rest of 2020 and congrats again to tenderwarrior on his premiership. People can start delisting players once the off-season thread is made but the free agent pool on UF is now locked for the draft.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back