Paul Roos Lg. Paul Roos Cup - Ultimate Footy Dynasty League - 2020 Season thread (NEW COACH NEEDED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 11, 2011
Anywhere else
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Miami Heat & Dolphins
Welcome to the season thread for year 4! In case anyone forgot, these are the rules.

-Minimum of 3 draft picks used by each team in the annual draft each season
-Players eligible to be drafted each season are those selected in the NAB AFL draft, the Rookie draft, the pre-season draft, any players in the free agent pool at the end of the previous season and any category B/international rookies.

Scoring will be as follows:
9 categories which will be weighted as:
2 points awarded for winning the following categories: Kicks, handballs, marks, hitouts, tackles, total score
1 point awarded for winning the following categories: frees for, frees against, goal scoring accuracy %
All captain's statistics will be doubled, vice captain's statistics will be doubled if a team's captain doesn't play

- At the end of the regular season the top 8 sides will playoff in the finals in the same format as real life.
- There will be no cap on the number of delistings or draft picks used, just the minimum of using 3 draft picks. There will however be a cap of 5 free agency moves used during the season, which begins as soon as the draft is finished.
-Trading during the season is allowed, there is no cap on trading, you may trade at any stage in the year except between 21 July 2019 and the grand final.
-Draft pick trading is allowed for one season ahead only.

LEAGUE HISTORY

Grand Final

Reggie's Rabble ( reggie ) defeated The Bottles Rockets ( Dignan )

League medal winner

Patrick Dangerfield (Stoney's Stars)

Grand Final

Stoney's stars ( Stoney ) defeated Wellington Wise Guys (Wise Guy Sam )

League Medal Winner

Tom Mitchell (Mitchell to Daniher)

Grand Final

Lolern Bulldogs (Zim^zuM) defeated Mitchell to Daniher (Drew23) 10-5

League Medal

Jack Macrae (Mitchell to Daniher)

Managers currently registered

deeman87 - Viney's Troopers
Wise Guy Sam Wellington Wise Guys
mumfster - Wax on Westhoff
ClarkeM - Vlevet Urethra
Freo_4eva - The Flaming Galahs
Bowski - Thornbury Turtles
EagleOz - Eastside Eagles
tenderwarrior - The Turbo Warriors
Drew23 - Mitchell to Daniher
reggie - Reggie's Rabble
NoPositiveTests! - **** and Swimming
Zim^zuM - Lolern Bulldogs
SarahSmiles - Preston Pushovers
flaps - Rat City Ravens

Wait List

Last edited:
Sep 11, 2011
Anywhere else
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Miami Heat & Dolphins
2021 DRAFT PICKS

deeman87 - Viney's Troopers (VT) - VT 2nd, VT 3rd, VT 5th, VT 6th

Wise Guy Sam Wellington Wise Guys (WWG) - ,WWG 2nd, WWG 3rd, MTD 3rd, PP 3rd, WWG 4th, WWG 5th

mumfster - Wax on Westhoff (WOW) -WOW 1st, WOW, 2nd WOW 4th, WOW 5th, LB 5th, WOW 6th

ClarkeM - Velvet Urethra -VU 1st, VU 2nd, VU 3rd, VU 4th, VU 5th, VU 6th

Freo_4eva - The Flaming Galahs (TFG) - TFG 1st, TFG 2nd, TFG 3rd, TFG 4th, TFG 5th, TFG 6th

Bowski - Thornbury Turtles (TT) - TT 1st, VT 1st, TT 2nd, TT 3rd, VT 4th, TT 4th, TT 5th, TT 6th, WWG 6th

EagleOz - Eastside Eagles (EE) - EE 1st, EE 2nd, EE 3rd, EE 4th, EE 5th, EE 6th

tenderwarrior - The Turbo Warriors (TW) - TW 1st, TW 2nd, TW 3rd, TW 4th, TW 5th, TW 6th

Drew23 - Mitchell to Daniher (MTD) - MTD 1st, MTD 2nd, MTD 4th, MTD 5th, MTD 6th

reggie - Reggie's Rabble (RR) - RR 1st, RR 2nd, RR 3rd, RR 4th, RR 5th, RR 6th

NoPositiveTests! - **** and Swimming (TAS) - TAS 1st, TAS 2nd, TAS 3rd, TAS 4th, TAS 5th, TAS 6th

Zim^zuM - Lolern Bulldogs (LB) - LB 1st, LB 2nd, LB 3rd, WOW 3rd, LB 4th, , LB 6th

SarahSmiles - Preston Pushovers (PP) - PP 1st, PP 2nd, PP 4th, PP 5th, PP 6th

flaps - Rat City Ravens (RCR) - RCR 1st, RCR 2nd, RCR 3rd, RCR 4th, RCR 5th, RCR 6th

Last edited:
Sep 11, 2011
Anywhere else
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Miami Heat & Dolphins
TRADES

Wax on Westhoff
trade B Houli and future 3rd round pick to Lolern Bulldogs for J Brander and future 5th round pick.

Wax on Westhoff trade pick 30 and future 6th to Thornbury Turtles for Libertore and pick 77.

Wellington Wise Guys trade first round pick, Shane Mumford and Conner Blakely to Preston Pushovers for a 3rd round pick and Jack Billings

MTD send Josh Daicos, Dylan Stephens and 3rd round pick to WWG for Dustin Martin & Jarred Polec

VT send Jay Rantall, Lachlan Sholl, Kobe Mutch, 1st round pick, 4th round pick to Thornbury Turtles for Luke Dalhaus, Ben Mcevoy & David Mundy

Last edited:
Sep 11, 2011
Anywhere else
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Miami Heat & Dolphins
You're all in already lol.

Anyone chasing draft picks this year? I'm looking to improve my utility spots. My picks are on the table. I also might have too many forwards or defenders and not enough mids so would love a mid if anyone is selling...

Sep 11, 2011
Anywhere else
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Miami Heat & Dolphins
RUCKS! PLEASE! (seriously though anyone have a ruck they wouldn't mind getting rid of?)
I might depending upon teams. Do you have a good mid or two i could have for a bit? I currently have English who's untouchable then a bunch of guys who may or may not be first rucks. I have Pittonet, Naismith, GWS' duo of Briggs and Flynn and then i have Esava who will play and has ruck status though hes a fwd ruck who plays more fwd than ruck. Need to see if Naismith and Pittonet get games before i trade anyone though as i need 2 rucks in my side. Also have Himmelberg who provides some hitouts similar to Esava.

TRADE DEAL DONE:

WWG said there first round pick, Shane Mumford and Conner Blakely to Preston Pushovers for a 3rd round pick and Jack Billings

SarahSmiles to confirm after an important dinner meeting

deeman87
Can confirm! Deal done, dinner was good too had some very nice puffed tofu with a tomato lime and chilli sauce, would reccomend!

Sep 11, 2011
Anywhere else
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Miami Heat & Dolphins
League announcement that due to the uncertainty surrounding this pandemic and games, lineup and captain changes have been changed to individual game time to start the season. This isn't up for debate and will allow teams to adjust lineups as necessary if there are postponed games or groups of players withdrawing or whatever else occurs. Will go back to the first Saturday game once normality has resumed. Cheers and good luck for round 1 assuming it goes ahead...

flaps

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 8, 2009
Ballarat via Melbourne via Hobart via Albury
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Albury Bandits, Orlando Magic
League announcement that due to the uncertainty surrounding this pandemic and games, lineup and captain changes have been changed to individual game time to start the season. This isn't up for debate and will allow teams to adjust lineups as necessary if there are postponed games or groups of players withdrawing or whatever else occurs. Will go back to the first Saturday game once normality has resumed. Cheers and good luck for round 1 assuming it goes ahead...
Good call. Still even for everyone whatever they decide. We'll be lucky to get anything done right now.

My only concern out of our control is how the AFL does their fixtures and doesn't call it a round (more like a week in NBA) and then we have teams doubling up on player scores and others that don't. But we'll deal with that when we come to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back