Paul Roos Lg. Paul Roos Cup - Ultimate Footy Dynasty League - 2020 Season thread (NEW COACH NEEDED)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

UF mentioned that they might use projected scores for the Ess and Melb players. I just dropped them from my team so I had 22 players play this weekend.

I left all my Dees on the field (5 in total) but had a stacked bench to take over but at the moment they are all counted as played so no emergencies have come in. Admittedly it won’t matter because my bench spudded it up big time. Projected scores would be nice but what happens if they play this game later in the season? What a mess.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I left all my Dees on the field (5 in total) but had a stacked bench to take over but at the moment they are all counted as played so no emergencies have come in. Admittedly it won’t matter because my bench spudded it up big time. Projected scores would be nice but what happens if they play this game later in the season? What a mess.
I took all my dees and bombers off and put a bunch of 1st yr/depth guys on the field. Then last second changed it to put my main dees back on the field, because I had a feeling something like this would happen w projected scores. I won as a result by the look of it. I mean it's a mess atm and theres not a lot anyone can do about it. I'm not convinced the season wont be called off at some point so I wouldn't get too attached to 2020 results. Clarry got a vote too and he didnt even play 🤣

We can do a 3-way like the old days, I give you a fwd, you give somebody a mid and I get a defender back 🙂🙂
I might have a back, I currently def have a decent amount of backs even with Newman gone but I'm not sure who I'd trade. I assume Houston will lose back status though, does anyone watch Port games is he still playing on ball??

I’ve got something like 50 players out this week. Will be 4-5 short.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Sorry guys. I’m going to pull out of the league. Have very little interest in the game these days.
Np mate thank you for your contribution to the league, all the best bud.

Haha yeah disappointing loss. We were up 9-6 going into the last game with an extra player but found a way to choke.

Happy to get Brayden ham off the waivers though, looks like he could be anything.

deeman87 have we got anyone to replace Paris?
I don't have anyone lined up at this point, i can certainly put an ad in the title though.

On a similar note i need someone to take over running this league, i would like to still play for now but sadly due to chronic health issues i will struggle to give this commissioner job much of my time going forward. Ideally, if an existing coach has some time to step in i will hand over the running of this league ASAP or from the end of the 2020 season. If not i will carry on while able. There isn't much involved, just occasionally finding a new coach, updating the front page with trades and setting up the league at the start of the year. Please shout out or PM me if you can do it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back